No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Reunites With Dad For May 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
    hilarious, you should be giving him green k because what he says is the truth.

the highest repped people on this site are massive trolls, you can't deny this **** lol

While I find the bold to be true, that still doesn't negate the fact that he was crying about it. I stand by my Red K donation.

Comment

Originally posted by chav
      Quote:

Originally Posted by Rip Chudd

Red K for crying

Lmao, you're are ****

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rapid Counter

Boner at defcon 5 until opponents are picked

Jesus you must have **** the bed rapid being awake at this hour?

I'm actually tempted to bet against Floyd for the first time ever. New trainer who isn't always the most punctual, likes the spotlight and the show on himself, no fifty pence to carry his belts, so a new ring walk, just out of jail...I'm sure Floyd probably wins but it's about as good a chance as I've seen for a while
      Especially if its Guerrero. Alexander has no shot...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Comment

"and i ain't no fukn junior!"

lol - love this dude. but i think i enjoy him more for his alleged inability of being able to sustain any type of relationship.

Comment

Floyd: I will fight the best! Bring on MAZQUEZ II.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGenes View Post
              Floyd: I will fight the best! Bring on MAZQUEZ II.
              Floyd: I'll be a Rich Coward...oh ....and and and , Health First!

Comment

And please don't mention PACMAN! I'm not fighting him... NEVER! I want the best
                the best the best!!! FLOYD VS MARQUEZ II.

Comment

Originally posted by ElPerroBigoton View Post
                  I believe Floyd will retire undefeated, but if he were to lose I think he would probably use this as an excuse. And who knows not having Roger in his corner might affect him mentally.
                  You could be Floyds head trainer in his corner and he still kicks ass , when you get to where he is they dont really train him he trains himself .

Comment

What's up with all the ****in trolling? People don't even talk boxing anymore when it comes to Floyd Mayweather.

I'm interested to see what new wrinkles working with Sr. might throw into his game. Will we see him utilizing his jab more or showing more movement? I also hope they can get along and not have any disruptions throughout camp.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyFaceAssasin View Post
                      Why the hell is my rep power at 6?? I know more about Boxing than anyone of these idiots on this website!! Maybe I should start saying stupid shyt like "Manny is the greatest" and "Guerrero has a chance to beat Floyd" to get my points up....fu**in stupid
                      Don't be a hater mang. I saw that movie "Here Comes the Boom" with Kevin James and he was doing Floyd's mitt work routine better than Floyd does it, lmao. That mitt work crap doesn't mean a thing in the ring.

They are bringing in Floyd Sr. to make the 24/7 more interesting because they are worried about the PPV numbers. People will tune in to the 24/7 just to laugh at Floyd Sr. "Hey look at this drunk guy on HBO with Mayweather!! Did Floyd get some bum off the street to help him train?" All the while it's Floyd's dad but most of the people watching won't have a clue at first.
                      Last edited by mathed; 02-14-2013, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X