No announcement yet.

Manuel Charr to David Haye: "I am officially challenging you!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manuel Charr to David Haye: "I am officially challenging you!"

Heavyweight contender Manuel Charr has targeted David Haye in order to fast track a rematch with WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko. “I will do whatever it takes to make this fight happen,” said Charr. “I can only hope that Vitali doesn’t retire. I heard that David Haye wants to fight him, too. Well, David, we both have the same goal – so let us find out in the ring who should have the right to challenge Klitschko. I am hereby officially challenging you for an elimination bout!”

Another chance to secure a title shot would be winning the WBC World Cup which is supposed to start in May. “The WBC is looking for eight contenders for the World Cup,” states Charr. “I am honored to be on the short list. The winner of the tournament will become the mandatory challenger for the world championship.” The only problem is the World Cup is scheduled for a whole year which means that Charr – in case he wins the tournament – would be world title challenger in 2014 when Vitali Klitschko will most probably be retired. But the “Diamond Boy” desperately wants to face Klitschko again to show the world that he can beat the best heavyweight fighter in the world. “That’s why I am calling out David Haye. I am not ducking anybody and only looking for the biggest challenge out there. David, if you’re reading this, come on and fight me! I’m ready and only waiting for you – let’s get it on!”

There's an 8 page thread on this about halfway down the page...

Comment

Comment

My brain hurts.

Comment

Working...
        X