Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Mares VS Moreno & Showtime Undercard RBR & Disucussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mares won the fight with the point taken, no question.

120-106 is a disgrace of a scorecard so it looks like Moreno wouldn't have won either way.

But, Mares won the fight and I take my hat off to him.

Comment

• this kid is good but he would get knocked out by Donaire, i cant see him winning

Comment

• Moreno made adjustments too late, he was able to take that Right Hand, he should have stayed in the Pocket More

but congrats to Mares, I think he had an awesome Strategy for Moreno style and it worked especially early in the fight

I think Moreno is still an outstanding boxing, probably should move back down though, but he took Mares punches well and battled his way back into this fight unti that Horrible Point Deduction

Good Fight! Respect to BOTH FIGHTERS! Mares will get labeled a DIRTY FIGHTER though which is unfortunate because I think he is good enough without the dirty tactics that I don't even think are done on purpose
        Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 11-11-2012, 12:34 AM.

Comment

• Crazy how some people thought Moreno fought even to Mares...How can a challenger think he can win by backing up, especially in the last rounds..

Comment

• Originally posted by gingerbreadman View Post
            CANNOT wait for Mares to get his head taken off by a Donaire left hook now. Boxing did itself a disservice tonight, as did many idiots on this forum.
            would love to see donaire ko a dirty fighter like mares...

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA a Mexican warrior (or so the ****ing ******s on here parade around saying so) is dirtier than Hopkins. What a warrior HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA more like a ****ing joke

Comment

• ridiculous scorecards and i respect mares he's a great young fighter but that is some BS scorecards.

repugnant scores.

Comment

• gbp won't let mares lose, won't let canelo lose...

Comment

• had it 120 - 106 .... good scored

Comment

• 120-106? What is happenning to Boxing! Here comes MMA!

Comment

Working...
                      X