Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if Michael Jordan had Jabar, Worthy, and Cooper as teammates?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

I think my work is done here.
    Word, can't refute anything so leave. Good riddance son.

Comment

Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
      Two original dream teamers past their primes? They sure did, but who else did they have? While jordan had pippen,rodman,and ron harper.

I never said the 90s were soft, but the 90s were soft as far as the talent pool, you know why? Because it was the expansion era.

You do bring up a valid point about expansion but....

Jordan was battle tested and on more than one occasion.

Jordan didn't capitalize cause players got old that's a fallacy.

He learned 2 trust his teammates, stepped up his game and collected rings.

Worked both ends of the floor and made great defensive players look foolish and on the highest stage 4 everyone 2 c.

As a Knick fan since 73 I'll only say this once. Michael Jordan is the GOAT !!!

Comment

Kidding me man...........WE EARTH YOU PLANET JERK.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

What is there to refute, son? Find a post of me in this thread calling Jordan the GOAT. You won't.

You came in with the Jordan is over rated card.

I just showed you a video of Magic Johnson, who played with Kareem, calling Jordan the greatest of all time.

I know it hurts that you came in like a ball of fire, only to have it pissed on so easily.

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post

Worked both ends of the floor and made great defensive players look foolish and on the highest stage 4 everyone 2 c.

would his bulls have beaten celtics, pistons, lakers in the mid to late 80's?

no. so getting them a few years older helped.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              What is there to refute, son? Find a post of me in this thread calling Jordan the GOAT. You won't.

You came in with the Jordan is over rated card.

I just showed you a video of Magic Johnson, who played with Kareem, calling Jordan the greatest of all time.

I know it hurts that you came in like a ball of fire, only to have it pissed on so easily.
              You haven't refuted the rule changes, the fact that he was 1-11 without pippen, the fact about expansion, the fact that he didnt win until the stars were past it. You haven't refuted anything, try again son.

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post

He learned to trust his teammates? That is another one of those silly things about jordan's legacy. He didnt start winning because he learned to trust them,he won because the league around him got worse. Jordan came into the league at the perfect time, media was getting bigger and the stars were getting older by the time he reached his prime. Sad how the nba had to dilute the talent pool to help the guy.

Comment

That's two Lakers calling Jordan the GOAT. Not me.

But yep. I'll take somebodies word on here about that over rated thing.

Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 10-05-2012, 02:52 AM.

Comment

oakland > frisco

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      oakland > frisco
                      In terms of homicides and sideshow's?

No argument here.

Comment

Working...
                      X