No announcement yet.

Guerrero and Broner Face Off at weigh-in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    I ain't tryin to smile and punk somebody. Both guys acted cool under pressure.
    Exactly, I think to everyone Broner got punked because he didn't punch the Ghost in the face and get locked up. Both let it be known they are willing to fight.
    Last edited by jayjames616; 09-07-2012, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      Fight won't happen. No way Broner goes from 130 to 147 to fight for a belt.
      Kid could barley make 130. Guerrero jumped from 135 with a year and a half lay-off. Shoot, they should make it at a catchweight

Comment

Frank Duketts is the new age of dickriders.

half of Floyds fan are now Broner fans by default, the other half, the real fans cant stand Broner.

They are at a crossroad.

Comment

Originally posted by Milk Money View Post
          Ice T made a song for Broner

For real man, couldn't even look another man in the eye and talk sht. SMH

Comment

Sad tho, this fight is building up and the fighters are promoting it themselves but GBP won't bother to make it happen. Haymon doesn't want his son exposed a third time.

Comment

This is why I never post on here anymore. Broner was shook? He looked in Guerrero's eyes multiple times and actually stepped towards him at the end. Guerrero was laughing and Broner was in showmanship mode.

But aside from that, Broner JUST MOVED UP FROM 130. Guerrero fights at 147. So Broner has to jump up three weight classes or else he is a *****? These delusional fans make me laugh. Guerrero should worry about finding pay days in his own weight class.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
                Frank Duketts is the new age of dickriders.

half of Floyds fan are now Broner fans by default, the other half, the real fans cant stand Broner.

They are at a crossroad.
                lol..........

Comment

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
                  This is why I never post on here anymore. Broner was shook? He looked in Guerrero's eyes multiple times and actually stepped towards him at the end. Guerrero was laughing and Broner was in showmanship mode.

But aside from that, Broner JUST MOVED UP FROM 130. Guerrero fights at 147. So Broner has to jump up three weight classes or else he is a *****? These delusional fans make me laugh. Guerrero should worry about finding pay days in his own weight class.
                  I can see why you don't post anymore... Very idiotic post indeed.

First of all, he didn't step up to Guerrero. He stepped up to Guerrero's EAR, not his FACE. Matter of fact, the whole time he was facing away from Guerrero and when he turned to Guerrero to tell him about the contract he STILL didn't look him in the eye. Second of all, didn't Guerrero just move up in weight after 15 month layoff?

Comment

Broners IQ: over / under room temp?

Cant wait to see him get knocked out cold.

Comment

Guerrero: "Come down to '47"

Broner: "I ain't gotta com...I'm at 50 somethin, I CAN come down to 47"

LMAO..Broner got shook for a bit, my respect for Guerrero has grown after this, it's a man's sport, talking aside The Ghost wants to kill all the yappin and start the scrappin..I'm with that all the way, Broner isn't no cash cow so it isn't like he brings millions to the table...I say they make it happen they look the same size to me..

Comment

Working...
                      X