No announcement yet.

Another robbery in America

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another robbery in America

What have the Germany detractors have to say about this, I wonder? How many robberies in the USA lately?

I couldn't care less where the robbery took place, point is they need to stop all together. No matter where they happen it's a black eye for boxing.

Comment

How did the judges for Vitali-Chisora score that fight again?

Comment

United States is now becoming the Germany of America, they ****ing robbed Campillo

He must feel bad man...

Comment

A boxers come as underdog againts the undefeated champ, and get knoked down twice in the firs rounds. He really struggles to ends that round, looks hurt. Everybody in the building, millions on tv are saying, he will not listen the ring again, this is over. But the underdog starts to box in the second round and he wins that round,and he wins the frigging the next ten rounds, toying with the champ sometimes.

This is what makes boxing great, the biggest sport in some eras. This is Rocky Balboa story man. Yesterday, boxing fans should be happy because they saw a great championship fight and PWill won again, this time right. But I have a bad taste in my mouth, like i was slapped.

Campillo should be WBA and IBF champ, this is a fact.

Comment

They should take those two judges out back and shoot them. It might seem harsh but could you imagine how well all future fights would be scored?

It would be for the best.

Comment

Working...
            X