Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever hit somebody of the opposite sex?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
    Whaaaaat? I should just have Cruella Deville choke all over me
    Chigga what?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      I never have, but I absolutely would under the right circumstances.

Too many females these days are brought up to embrace the safety of their "gender blanket". And they think that's it's acceptable to become belligerent and test a man's patience. Furthermore, they expect no repercussions for their actions because of society's ill-placed double standard when it comes to fighting amongst the sexes. (Oddly enough these types of women are usually the first in line to b*tch about double standards between the sexes whenever it doesn't suit them.)

I'm not saying I condone striking women, far from it, actually, as I've done everything I possibly can to avoid such situations in the past. I'm just saying under the right circumstances, with the right (actually, wrong) kind of female, I think it's acceptable to "smack a b*tch up" if that's what it takes.

I have plenty of stories (most of which I witnessed firsthand) about friends of mine who were married or committed to a psycho, who had all the reason in the world to clock a b*tch but somehow managed to restrain themselves. You could say they're better men than me, and I'd probably agree, all I know is this : When someone hits me upside the head with a vacuum cleaner, I'm laying them out, regardless. I'm certainly not stopping to check if they have a vulva first.
      Yeah, they wanna hold the rights to hit you. You can't hit them BUT they cry out for equal rights at every turn.

Fuck society

I think that last line might be the smartest I've ever said.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        If that's the case, then I'll put it to you like this : Physical altercation between me and another dude, girl jumps in trying to help him out a little too late, and I physically restrain her by grabbing her wrists, pushing her arms into her chest (Not forcefully enough to hurt her), and backing her up against a wall, holding her there for about a minute until she calmed down.

I also verbally abused her for trying to blindside me, but physically she was unharmed.

Did I lose control?
        I would say, under those circumstances, you did not. Not with her anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
          I have not! Though once, this girl slapped me while we were in a taxi. Me her and about five other people were riding home after a night of clubbing when i was about 20 (16 or 17 years ago) and in response, while being quite drunk, was to immediately put my hands around her throat and commence to squeezing. My people and even the cabby got out of the car and had to pull me off.

Not exactly a proud moment but i digress....you have any similar stories that you are willing to share?
          All this time I thought you meant something entirely different by using the word 'hit', which seemed pointless in a way.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
            Yeah, they wanna hold the rights to hit you. You can't hit them BUT they cry out for equal rights at every turn.

Fuck society

I think that last line might be the smartest I've ever said.
            No doubt.

They want to be equal to men in every other aspect of life except in the courtroom when they're facing charges. Then they want to play the role of the dainty, doe-eyed, innocent victim.

GTFO with that bull****.

Act like a man, get treated like one. Period.

Comment

Yep at primary school when i was 8 or 9

This girl had always been chasing me around and annoying me.. looking at me 24/7 and it really pissed me off till eventually i punched her in the stomach in the playground..

My dad beat the **** out of me.. well not really.. but kinda

This was before i realized it was because she probably fancied me and when i hated girls

Comment

Originally posted by jimburi View Post
                All this time I thought you meant something entirely different by using the word 'hit', which seemed pointless in a way.
                you calling me gay?

Comment

I would say, under those circumstances, you did not. Not with her anyway...
                  Oh, I definitely lost control with the other guy.

But it's good to know my "streak" of not losing control with females continues. Not that there haven't been some really close calls, mind you.

B*tches will try your patiences.

Comment

you calling me gay?
                    Not necessarily.

Comment

No, but I'll be honest... last night tested me.

After we calmed down, I said... I'd never lay a hand on you, and I don't condone men hitting a female, but that **** that just happened.. that's why they do.

She goes. I know I'm sorry.

Comment

Working...
                      X