No announcement yet.

FAO Timothy Horton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO Timothy Horton

You're a pretty stupid **** for giving me red k and calling me a sarcastic **** for trying to answer a guy's question.

Seriously, wtf is wrong with you idiot. (http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...7#post11616497)

Try not to let the internet get under your skin too much, eh homey.

I ain't even mad though.

My first time to notice you, my friend. Green K going your way as soon as I'm allowed. Timmy is a good guy, maybe you two just started on the wrong foot but I recommend that you two smoke the peace pipe.

Comment

I don't post that much here, but have been a member for a long time (as you can see). I'm hoping to get to 10,000 posts before the 2012 apocalypse

I don't even know the guy.

I can see how the post could be perceived of as sarcastic, but was actually just answering a question. I don't even really care, just thought he was sort of a dipshit for doing that.

Comment

Yeah I noticed that. Peace, man, peace.

Comment

Seems as tho the red k bothered more enough to make a thread, you ain't mad though, so it's cool I guess. Dont let it get to you. Minor.

Comment

I ain't mad. But after seeing the red k sticking out like a sore thumb every time I open my control panel for a little bit, I thought I'd make a response, mainly to let the guy know he's a dumbass. Besides, it's a slow evening on the interwebs, being that I'm on Japan time, and everyone has been out partying, or passed out afterward.

Comment

Tim is a copy cat thief. I made a post about parties, drunkuness, vomit and a waste of money. He makes a thread similar to it.

The man has no ideas.

Comment

Fight, Fight, Fight!

Comment

T-T-T-TTTIIMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAHHHHHH!!!! . . . horton. . . .

Comment

Didn't know you could red Nodogoshi. Doesn't work on my PC.

Comment

Working...
                    X