Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Updating my iPod after a long ass time, what should I download?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CRASH DUMMY View Post
    Myself and Kaynan speak regularly on facebook, cocknose.
    He also informed me of how you told Malvada you had a problem with your dick, just sayin......
    Your lies are pathetic.

PATHETIC. YOU ARE AN ENGLISH ******.

Rip told me that you begged him to give you some tips on how to be more like a black thug.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Your lies are pathetic.

PATHETIC. YOU ARE AN ENGLISH ******.

Rip told me that you begged him to give you some tips on how to be more like a black thug.
      Listen, cocknose.
      I never did such. Your mother is a slut and your father takes it up the ass,
      Case closed. Leave my thread, cocknose.

Comment

Listen, cocknose.
        I never did such. Your mother is a slut and your father takes it up the ass,
        Case closed. Leave my thread, cocknose.
        Yea you did. Your mother eats your father's crap. You father is a coward, dude pissed his pants when I wanted to fight him.

Comment

Yea you did. Your mother eats your father's crap. You father is a coward, dude pissed his pants when I wanted to fight him.
          How can you call anyone a coward when you use the ignore function? Hypocrite.

Comment

How can you call anyone a coward when you use the ignore function? Hypocrite.
            You're a liar. I never used the ignore function. You have. You're also a snitch. You got Demise banned when he badmouthed the Irish. SNITCH. COWARD.

Comment

And you stole points from me you piece of shit.

Comment

And you stole points from me you piece of shit.
                Why the fuck do you keep saying that? You where the one who stole my points, I sold Tua an account and told him to the send the points to your account thinking you would have the decency to send em over when i came back. But you kept em, stop the lies. You jewed me out of my billions.

Comment

Why the fuck do you keep saying that? You where the one who stole my points, I sold Tua an account and told him to the send the points to your account thinking you would have the decency to send em over when i came back. But you kept em, stop the lies. You jewed me out of my billions.
                  I'm not talking about those points that Tua gave and then took back. I mean now.. I had 2billion points, now 500mil are missing. Someone took them.

Comment

I'm not talking about those points that Tua gave and then took back. I mean now.. I had 2billion points, now 500mil are missing. Someone took them.
                    Well it wasn't me, it's not possible to rob that much. Even if it was I wouldn't rob 500mill I'd of robbed the whole lot. Do you want em back? I have em?

Comment

Well it wasn't me, it's not possible to rob that much. Even if it was I wouldn't rob 500mill I'd of robbed the whole lot. Do you want em back? I have em?
                      Find out who did take them.

Comment

Working...
                      X