Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Jin Mosley-Iceman John Scully round-by-round discussion thread...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• babygirl is heading to 2nd grade!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
      babygirl is heading to 2nd grade!!!

Cool man. Congrats.

I remember a story you were telling of you and her playing tea cups.

LOL.

Damn been a long time.

Comment

• You can just tell she was the man in the relationship. Telling Shane what to do and bossing him the **** around, she has got some cajones on her.

Comment

• Jin's ****ed up but shes not as bad as Bella. Bella called me a ***** over twitter .

Comment

• Originally posted by IRISH LULLABY View Post
            I see no "ownage", just a mentally deranged woman with a chip on her shoulder. Her false sense of entitlement and misguided narcissism are pathetic traits to have for a woman.
            This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ X 10000000.

Comment

• Originally posted by Medved View Post
              Someone PM Jin this thread, she has account here and last time she owned half of the e-thugs on BoxingScene and they were begging like "sorry Jin I didnt know u were here, I was just talking smack cuz its da internets, im so sorry for saying anything"

Wanna see it again, lets go Jin, own these e-thugs, for teh lulz.
              Are you saying all this because you think she might invite you over and reward you with a lick of her rancid snatch?

Sheeeeeesh, what a desperado.

Let's see her own this, fuckwheat.

Jin, you're a worthless ****. And now that you're out of boxing and are no longer relevant to the sport in any way, shape or form, I will advise my fellow boxing forum members to not make any more threads about you. Also, just to let you know, it's embarrassing to see a woman attempting to promote a selfless apple-pie 'proud mom' image of herself while at the same time putting the smack down on FB like a mentally stunted 16 year old and typing lyk dis at h8rs hu piss me off, yea u all h8 me cos am fly, well am out of control b*tch, its mah hot body, i'll do what i want, what-eva! Maybe you could do something about that and make yourself look less of a ******ed twat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adam Konitz View Post
                Are you saying all this because you think she might invite you over and reward you with a lick of her rancid snatch?

Sheeeeeesh, what a desperado.

Let's see her own this, fuckwheat.

Jin, you're a worthless ****. And now that you're out of boxing and are no longer relevant to the sport in any way, shape or form, I will advise my fellow boxing forum members to not make any more threads about you. Also, just to let you know, it's embarrassing to see a woman attempting to promote a selfless apple-pie 'proud mom' image of herself while at the same time putting the smack down on FB like a mentally stunted 16 year old and typing lyk dis at h8rs hu piss me off, yea u all h8 me cos am fly, well am out of control b*tch, its mah hot body, i'll do what i want, what-eva! Maybe you could do something about that and make yourself look less of a ******ed twat.

as a die hard Shane fan... I co-sign this!!!!!...good stuff bro

**** you Jin!!!...comeback if you dare and watch I own you!!!

Comment

• jin is scum. garbage.

Comment

• if it was truly "for the kids" it would probably be more meaningful to have Shane give the belts to his kids.
                    After all, he is the guy who actually, you know, won them.

How ashamed of their mother will these kids be when she presents them with belts that their dad won but she took from him in a divorce settlement? What a disgrace.

Comment

• LOL Gino/Dios placed me on ignore coz I exposed her gender where she defends Jin Mosley.

Whiny little *****! Cmon Gina, don't be a biatch!

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=495132

Comment

Working...
                      X