Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Central America was once part of Mexico.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@TheMexHurricane...When you said you can't tell Mexicans and Central Americans...Pay attention to tyhe speech a lot of Central Americans have somewhat of a lisp when they speak.

Comment

Originally posted by El.Naranjito707 View Post
      @TheMexHurricane...When you said you can't tell Mexicans and Central Americans...Pay attention to tyhe speech a lot of Central Americans have somewhat of a lisp when they speak.
      Yeah? I Didn't know that, bro, but I was referring to visual identification. They're Mestizos just like us. I spend most of my time between my hometown and the border cities. Wish I could see more of Latin America, most especially Cuba, but I don't have the time. Thanks for the info! Appreciate you, man.

Comment

Originally posted by -ELO- View Post
        How am I a "wannabe" American when I was born in America? If someone is born in Mexico are they not Mexican? If someone is born in China are they not Chinese? So how am I a "wannabe" If I was born here in America? American is not a race but a nationality, you can be brown, white, black and yellow and still be an American.
        The standard accepted general image of the US american all over the world is white not black, asian or latino.

a pig born in a horse stable is still a pig not a horse same goes to all other races coz your race is what u are. It is funny how this first generation immigrants in america like to think they are already a different people from the natives back in their homeland even though some of them if not most ****ing look brown asian/indio as **** yet like to classify themselves as gringo westerners and act like them...

Comment

Originally posted by Poppa Mathysse View Post
          The standard accepted general image of the US american all over the world is white not black, asian or latino.

a pig born in a horse stable is still a pig not a horse same goes to all other races coz your race is what u are. It is funny how this first generation immigrants in america like to think they are already a different people from the natives back in their homeland even though some of them if not most ****ing look brown asian/indio as **** yet like to classify themselves as gringo westerners and act like them...
          American is not a race it's a nationality, my race is Latino/Hispanic and my nationality is American.

I don't care if the general American image around the world is white, I'm talking about facts here and the fact of the matter is that I am an American by birth.

Comment

I'm Salvadorian.

Comment

Originally posted by Madridista View Post
              I'm Salvadorian.
              1. then what are you doing in a boxing forum?

2. why do you **** hate mexicans

Comment

Originally posted by VETS View Post
                1. then what are you doing in a boxing forum?

2. why do you **** hate mexicans
                Cause I'm a boxing fan?

I personally don't hate mexicans, infact I like them and get along well with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Madridista View Post
                  Cause I'm a boxing fan?

I personally don't hate mexicans, infact I like them and get along well with them.
                  well said you can stay

Comment

Working...
                  X