Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The End of British Boxing is coming. Are you ready?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lot of u idiots always show your selves before the fights with these daft predictions and when u get shown up after the fights you go into hiding!

Comment

Originally posted by eubank#1 View Post
      A lot of u idiots always show your selves before the fights with these daft predictions and when u get shown up after the fights you go into hiding!
      They usually come out when there is a no-hoper like Lockett competing heavily out of his class.

But this weekend we have Rhodes.

He's KOing Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
        They usually come out when there is a no-hoper like Lockett competing heavily out of his class.

But this weekend we have Rhodes.

He's KOing Canelo.
        Hope so mate, it would be funny coming on here about an hour after the fight it`ll be very ****ing quiet!

Comment

Eubank, eh?...good B fighter there...always liked him.

As far as making bad predictions and not showing up...lol...you're obviously not in the know....

I've been nailing predictions and shoving crow down garbage fans' throats for YEARS...in fact, no one does it better...

THAT'S why they try to bury my threads around here...because they know I'm gonna be right, and that I ALWAYS come back for my scalps...

So with that....see ya soon, lads...

Comment

British boxing booms and busts. Remember our "golden era" a few years ago when Witter, Hatton, Calzaghe et al were world champions? That one fell apart over the course of about 9 months and all.

Comment

brits boxing doomed?
              yep, just like the brits empire collapsed!

Comment

Uh froch is on the verge of beating basically the only legit American fighter left besides mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
                  Eubank, eh?...good B fighter there...always liked him.

As far as making bad predictions and not showing up...lol...you're obviously not in the know....

I've been nailing predictions and shoving crow down garbage fans' throats for YEARS...in fact, no one does it better...

THAT'S why they try to bury my threads around here...because they know I'm gonna be right, and that I ALWAYS come back for my scalps...

So with that....see ya soon, lads...
                  Eubank B fighter says everything about what u know. Your just the same as 90% of the yank posters on here, your ****ing clueless as to whats happening outside of your own country. As for your predictions im betting you get more wrong than right with haye, froch and khan!

Comment

Rhodes destroying Canelo is gonna make this thread look silly.

Comment

Originally posted by Spice Boy FTW View Post
                      Rhodes destroying Canelo is gonna make this thread look silly.
                      besides the fact that Haye is retiring win or lose, Khan is facing an old never was most famous for inventing the chiken dance, and Froch is going nowhere win or lose.

We have had a conveyor belt of top Amateurs for the last 10 years, with the lastest batch just starting at the belt level in Groves, DeGale, Saunders, Gavin et al and a another very skilled set hoovering up medals left right and center leading upto 2012.

Any thought of British boxing disappearing is somewhat silly.

Comment

Working...
                      X