Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why aren't Klitscko fights broadcasted in the United States?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    What American wants to watch Ukrainians beat up on other Americans? Just saying.........
    but you might be able to catch it on ESPN360 if you have Verizon as a service provider.
    The problem is it's on EPIX. Their last few fights were shown on ESPN3 aka ESPN360 which was great since most networks carried it. Now that it is on EPIX, no one can see it.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
      "cause america is mad white eastern europeans rule the heavyweight division"-tunney,steelmanner
      Originally posted by Freedom! View Post
      The Klitschko's fights are shown in 120 countries around the world.

Some people like Ross Greenburg (HBO) and Ken Hertzman (Showtime) don't like the idea of white heavyweight champions, so they are reluctant to show the Klitschkos fights.
      lmfao...........

Comment

lol..even tho they're white themselves..classic
        True, but they don't consider themselves white.

They have a religious belief that they are part of the superior race.

Of course, it's INSANE of them to believe that, I agree.

Religion = insanity.

I don't care whether it's believing a man who has been dead 2000 years can "save" you, or believing Mohammed could move mountains, or believing you are part of a superior or "chosen" race like they do. To me, it's all crazy.
        Last edited by The Hammer; 03-19-2011, 10:54 AM.

Comment

True, but they don't consider themselves white.

They have a religious belief that they are part of a superior race.
          you mean like you??

Comment

The klitschkos had their chance to be on US television. They blow it by fighting like complete ******* and clumsy robots. Now thanks to the K brothers allot of east european warriors will have a hard time to get a chance to proof themselves

Comment

you mean like you??
              No, I don't.

I just said all religious beliefs like that are crazy.

Interesting how you cry when others pull the race card, yet you're doing it to me by making that false accusation.

Comment

The Klitschko's fights are shown in 120 countries around the world.

Some people like Ross Greenburg (HBO) and Ken Hertzman (Showtime) don't like the idea of white heavyweight champions, so they are reluctant to show the Klitschkos fights.
                You know that isn't true. HBO and SHO are showing many white fighters in divisions that blacks used to dominate. Look at Sergio Martinez for example, they love that guy. Same goes for Bute, Kessler(even before S6), Froch and so on. Problem is America doesn't enjoy the Klitchkos fight so they aren't interested in those type of fights. Look how quick HBO jumped on the idea of Wlad V Adamek or Wlad/Vitali V Haye. HBO had no problem showing Klitchko fights in the past but after the Sultan fight and few other boring fights, the numbers went down and Americans lost interest. No one wants to see fat slob Solis get battered down in a one sided fashion by Vitali. You know this, I know this, the world knows this. Tonight's fight is gonna only be exciting if you enjoy seeing slaughters. There's 4 fighters in the heavyweight division Adamek, Haye, Wlad, Vitali. Any matchup with those four will have HBO jumping up to televise.

Comment

No, I don't.

I just said all religious beliefs like that are crazy.

Interesting how you cry when others pull the race card, yet you're doing it to me by making that false accusation.
                  you already pulled the race card son..and i knew you would...you're so predictable

Comment

One thing I like about Klit fights... I don't have to wait up until 4am to watch them.

Comment

What time is this fight and does anyone have a link? What about a link to the Casey/Rigo fight also?

Comment

Working...
                      X