• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
    were you raised by two lesbian women?
    Haha thats classic!!!

Comment

You guys are killing me... Raised by two lesbian women because I don't see the need for fighting. hahahaha..ahahah.. ahhahahahaha

Are you evolved yet? Obviously not. Me laughing at you isn't gonna advance that.. You need to suckle at my wisdom nipple for a few hours...

Comment

Originally posted by Gerry_NineT1 View Post
        You guys are killing me... Raised by two lesbian women because I don't see the need for fighting. hahahaha..ahahah.. ahhahahahaha

Are you evolved yet? Obviously not. Me laughing at you isn't gonna advance that.. You need to suckle at my wisdom nipple for a few hours...
        No need to. Right now you carry a holier than thou attitude and you want us to go around holding hands while singing songs around the fireplace lol. I understand one can feel that way from time to time.. it'll prob change tomorrow when you get in your car and starts yelling at the *******s who can't drive themselves lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
          No need to. Right now you carry a holier than thou attitude and you want us to go around holding hands while singing songs around the fireplace lol. I understand one can feel that way from time to time.. it'll prob change tomorrow when you get in your car and starts yelling at the *******s who can't drive themselves lol.
          For real man. It's like, I could sit here and say "yeah wel i'd beat the **** out of you, I could kill and harm you in this way". Who knows? I'm a tall, muscular guy, maybe I could do that ****... But why should I? That lifestyle, the whole "i'll fuck you up, i'm a bad man" mentality is something you see apes do.

I'm not even here to conflict with you. But I'm not going to bow and let you fuck me in the ass forever just because I was the first to surrender the helm of masculinity.

Comment

Because people like to beat up holier-than-thou pantywastes like the TS?

Comment

For real man. It's like, I could sit here and say "yeah wel i'd beat the **** out of you, I could kill and harm you in this way". Who knows? I'm a tall, muscular guy, maybe I could do that ****... But why should I? That lifestyle, the whole "i'll fuck you up, i'm a bad man" mentality is something you see apes do.

I'm not even here to conflict with you. But I'm not going to bow and let you fuck me in the ass forever just because I was the first to surrender the helm of masculinity.
              This post is pretty darn hilarious !

I feel you though, I could sit here and play some mind games with you around this subject but I'm much too tired and haven't gotten my morning coffee yet.

As long as you accept boxing as a great sport we're perfectly fine

Comment

I'm not conflicting at all. i'm just really opposed to the thundering stupidity of fighting.

I'm not denying the appeal of stuff like boxing or mma though. It's good to sort of look back into the everlasting gaze of the human animal...

Comment

Well TS, boys will be boys and I am talking about 14-17 year olds but no reason why a grown man should get into a fight with another grown man unless he is in fight in a ring or cage as a sporting event, he is in serious physical danger, or his family/person he cares about is in serious physical danger.

Comment

Hasn't our evolutionary process woke us up? Doesn't the collective conciousness realise that fighting and "alpha male" posturing should have been shrugged off millenia ago like a bad case of fleas?

Being masculine is allright, in the sense of being healthy and having good genes. A guy like Colin Farrell, or Kanye West - these are good masculine dudes... But they don't go around acting like they can beat out every other guy to get his dick in the hole. Well, Kanye does, but you know he's just a little punk so you don't sweat it.

But at the end of that pursuit of some notion of masculinity, lies a fight with someone physically and possibly mentally equipped better than you, who can destroy you utterly, so the whole concept of it is pointless. A guy like Anderson Silva or something. ****, even a guy like Carl Froch would drop most of you fuckers in 10 seconds.

Wake up.. Chicks don't even give a **** who can win in a fight these days. Thats why us pretty boys are making the "muscleman" types look like complete tools when it comes to getting women. No, your woman isn't going to go off and sleep with a guy just because he can beat the **** out of you. If that were the case humans would all be 6ft evil looking monsters.

So yeah. Stop fighting, be it physically or mentally.

Comment

I think sneak copulation is occurring in humans.

Women befriends Camp man. Camp man ultimately ends up nailing girl much to everybody's surprise. Except the camp man as he has nailed 40 times as many women as the man who has muscles on his muscles.

Comment

Working...
                      X