This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
    He doesnt need to be a big puncher, he would land at will on someone like Carwin, but Carwin would be stupid to stand with a boxer
    hahahahahahahhahah

land at will?

hahaahhahahahahahahahhaha

You think Carwin is gonna stand there at will and chin sticking out letting him hit him?

Carwin is a fkn wrestler dumb ass. And kn ows BJJ. Fk carwin would make Toney look like a complete fkn IDIOT! LMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
      LMFAO

You guys are fkn hilarious. Carwin would eat him for lunch **** him up and eat him again

Toney has NO Power compared to Carwin. Carwin walks around over 300 lbs. Toney is a natural Middleweight.

Toney doesnt have mike tyson power here. Carwin probably has a 1200 PSI punch

Man you boxing fan boys are fkn riduculous LMFAO
      you'd be surprised..these MMA fighters can't punch worth **** because they have **** technique. Houston Alexander couldn't even hit harder than Ricky Hatton on the punch test. Think of the weight difference. Alexander was supposed to be a big puncher too. these meathead UFC fighters are a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
        you'd be surprised..these MMA fighters can't punch worth **** because they have **** technique. Houston Alexander couldn't even hit harder than Ricky Hatton on the punch test. Think of the weight difference. Alexander was supposed to be a big puncher too. these meathead UFC fighters are a joke.
        becuz mma is all about PUNCHING and nothing else

When Couture beats Toney's ass this song will go on in all your heads

Comment

If they fought in MMA, if Carwin was smart he'd know to shoot and take Toney down, which he should be able to easily do. If he tries to stand and bang, Toney's obviousl the much better boxer so there's no surprise who'd win there.

btw, i can't wait for the excuses these guys are gonna pull when Couture mauls Toney. I love how everytime a boxer beats an MMA fighter, no matter how irrelevant that fighter is, it proves that boxing > MMA, but when it's the opposite...it means nothing and boxing is still better ahhahahaha

ignorance is a bliss

Comment

Originally posted by Left2theliver View Post
            If they fought in MMA, if Carwin was smart he'd know to shoot and take Toney down, which he should be able to easily do. If he tries to stand and bang, Toney's obviousl the much better boxer so there's no surprise who'd win there.

btw, i can't wait for the excuses these guys are gonna pull when Couture mauls Toney. I love how everytime a boxer beats an MMA fighter, no matter how irrelevant that fighter is, it proves that boxing > MMA, but when it's the opposite...it means nothing and boxing is still better ahhahahaha

ignorance is a bliss
            fk 2 blows from Carwin toney is sitting on his ass

Hell me made a 400 pound lesnar fall down countless times. toney fkn sucks

why the fk ppl think he can win? HE FKN SUCKS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by res View Post
              are their fairies in the magical world of MMA fanboy land?
              Hahaha, I'm an MMA fanboy? Are you kidding me? Read my posts, I'm all boxing. I'm also realistic. Carwin might be a ****ty wrestler, but he'd take Toney down and ground and pound him to death. Stand up, Toney stands a much better shot on pure skill. But MMA, I don't think so just because of the sheer strength and size difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Left2theliver View Post

ignorance is a bliss

if i'm a shot 50 year old fighter that was last relevant 20 years ago and i beat you, it proves i would have murdered you when i was young. if you beat me, it just proves you can beat an old man.

Why is this concept difficult for you to grasp?

Beating a young Boxer proves that MMA is better (if that kind of thing can be proven for either sport) getting beat by an old Boxer just proves that your sport is sad lol.

It's not the Boxing fans i hear talking the crap. I have heard countless boxing fans say that Randy can win, I'm one of them. In fact i can count on one hand the number of Boxing guys that have said that Toney will definitely win and still have plenty of fingers left over. The MMA fans i hear on the other hand say that Couture will murder Toney easily. It is YOU guys that are taking the absolute stance and it is you that will eat it if your man gets embarrassed.

Excuses? lol You mean like trying to make a 2 TIME UFC CHAMPION who was never koed in his entire career into a nobody because he embarrassed you?
                Last edited by res; 07-16-2010, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
                  Hahaha, I'm an MMA fanboy? Are you kidding me? Read my posts, I'm all boxing. I'm also realistic. Carwin might be a ****ty wrestler, but he'd take Toney down and ground and pound him to death. Stand up, Toney stands a much better shot on pure skill. But MMA, I don't think so just because of the sheer strength and size difference.
                  Oh ok, i thought you were talking about Carwin taking Toney out with blows on their feet.

Comment

I'm closing this thread, boxing vs mma debates are useless and redundant....

Comment

Working...
                    X