Collapse
No announcement yet.

gayweather sr:"lil fraud will whoop Pac's ass, but I dnt want him to fight Pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the gayweathers have no heart!!! all they do is find excuses not to make fights!!!!

Comment

here's the bottom line---floyd is going to crush manny pacman, it's no secret what floyd does, kills manny....the reason floyd sr. doesn't want the fight is because of the steroid issue, but whether manny is on the juice or not, it won't matter---skills pay the bills, floyd is going to spank the living **** out of him----watch and see---i'm taking bets now----this fight will be easy----floyd is going to beat his ass...

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
        here's the bottom line---floyd is going to crush manny pacman, it's no secret what floyd does, kills manny....the reason floyd sr. doesn't want the fight is because of the steroid issue, but whether manny is on the juice or not, it won't matter---skills pay the bills, floyd is going to spank the living **** out of him----watch and see---i'm taking bets now----this fight will be easy----floyd is going to beat his ass...
        Gayweather aint crushing anybody tool.

If u cant KO a guy 2-3 weight classes below u given the fact that u cheated... u aint ****.

Ang gayweather jr aint ****.

Comment

bump!!!!!!

And il keep doing this for good measure to the gayweather stans like the bringer, easy e, larryx.

Its always nice to shove it straight to their brains.

Comment

Lil Floyd would whoop Pacquiao's ass. He got no skills and the roids won't help him against my son.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather Sr View Post
              Lil Floyd would whoop Pacquiao's ass. He got no skills and the roids won't help him against my son.
              But crackhead Sr....

I mean...

Didn't u say u aint letting ur son fight Pac for any reason even though u think Fraud Jr whoops his ass??

Which is which?

Comment

floyd is much more refined than pacman and it shows to the trained eye. pac makes most guys look green. mayweather makes pac look green.

Comment

Originally posted by joartcc5 View Post
                  But crackhead Sr....

I mean...

Didn't u say u aint letting ur son fight Pac for any reason even though u think Fraud Jr whoops his ass??

Which is which?
                  Lil Floyd don't need to fight a cheater. We Mayweathers don't fight cheaters and unlles Pacquiao cleans his body and take out the roids my son won't give him a fight and whoop his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Talon View Post
                    floyd is much more refined than pacman and it shows to the trained eye. pac makes most guys look green. mayweather makes pac look green.
                    Just like he made himself look green with Piss when Mosley challenged him??

Gayweather-green-piss.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
                      floyd beats pacman...you'll see...im betting real money on this fight expecially if floyds the underdog
                      let the fight made...we shall see. hope floyd have the balls to fight, doesn't price himself out.

Comment

Working...
                      X