Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll.. More knowledgeable? Mickey Malone or the Alts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mickey malone View Post
    I'm calling these Pricks out...
    Only way I can do it.. Should I lose, I won't post anymore...
    Now is your opportunity to get rid of me... Lets roll....
    "They wanna war!"
    Hmmmm Micky or Slimey..... going to check few your old posts and chew it over will get back to you

Comment

Well i voted

I considered the others, I Combined there knowledge all together but you still came out on top. Congrats Mikey.

Comment

mr. malone...

u know more boxing than the alts u have put urself against...

i am pretty certain about it...

Comment

Haha. Are you still mad Mick?
          Was your inferiority complex bothering you today so you had to go make this thread?

I would still like to have proof of me being an alt. Thegreatgay tried but failed miserably.

Comment

Originally posted by Slimey Limey View Post
            Haha. Are you still mad Mick?
            Was your inferiority complex bothering you today so you had to go make this thread?

I would still like to have proof of me being an alt. Thegreatgay tried but failed miserably.
            Yep... Mad Mickey's gonna make you eat ****..
            Nice to see you took some time to vote for yourself lol.... I'm saving my vote as a consolation for the loser, but I'm gonna let the poll run for another 30 days, so don't hold your breath.. At least you can be comfortable in the knowledge that no one respects you..

Comment

Originally posted by mickey malone View Post
              Yep... Mad Mickey's gonna make you eat ****..
              Nice to see you took some time to vote for yourself lol.... I'm saving my vote as a consolation for the loser, but I'm gonna let the poll run for another 30 days, so don't hold your breath.. At least you can be comfortable in the knowledge that no one respects you..
              You just had to get yourself out there didn't you lad. It's obvious you don't get any attention in real life, neither in these forums. So that is the reason you made this thread so that people would notice you exist. Jealousy much?

I don't post to get respect from people I do not want respect from. I post to entertain meself. I'm am he, the Slimey one.

Comment

Originally posted by Slimey Limey View Post
                You just had to get yourself out there didn't you lad. It's obvious you don't get any attention in real life, neither in these forums. So that is the reason you made this thread so that people would notice you exist. Jealousy much?

I don't post to get respect from people I do not want respect from. I post to entertain meself. I'm am he, the Slimey one.
                No mate... You're the ginger step kid & the votes don't lie.. Not even your alts can save you now.. Everyone knows that I exist.. The reason for the thread was to give you some publicity.. Seems to be doing the trick lol....

Comment

meanwhile Princemanspoper and Rafa Benitez are going wtf

Comment

Originally posted by Ylem122 View Post
                    meanwhile Princemanspoper and Rafa Benitez are going wtf
                    Nah.... They're just going...

Comment

We do seem to have a fair number of trolls slinking into the Boxing History section out of NSB the past few weeks. I'd be tempted to say it's an organized effort but that would be giving the trolls FAR to much credit for having higher reasoning levels and the ability to actually plan something. No matter: Boxing History regs like Mickey and TheGreatA make fools of them routinely.

Poet

Comment

Working...
                      X