This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gunners View Post
    No doubt about it, he's as talented as they come.

Not that i think Arsenal are even in the run in to sign in, far from it, but personally i just see him as the kind of player that will jump ship at the drop of a hat. If i was going to blow £30m, i'd rather get a Gotze or a Lavezzi, who aren't whoring themselves out and seem more loyal.
    I agree with you dude. I've been against Hazard to Chelsea. I would rather have that money spent on Gotze than Hazard.

Comment

• Messi another hat trick, top Barca scorer ever and 54 goals in 45 games.

Comment

• Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
        Messi another hat trick, top Barca scorer ever and 54 goals in 45 games.
        Hes no bale though let's be honest

Could you see bale wrecking teams a bit like ronaldo if he went to Spain? I think his pace and great skill would be to much

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
          Hes no bale though let's be honest

Could you see bale wrecking teams a bit like ronaldo if he went to Spain? I think his pace and great skill would be to much
          I'm not delusional.

Can't ****ing wait for Real vs Bayern especially since Real are slipping abit and Bayern hitting top form again.

man for man Real are only slightly stronger.

Comment

I'm not delusional.

Can't ****ing wait for Real vs Bayern especially since Real are slipping abit and Bayern hitting top form again.

man for man Real are only slightly stronger.
            You realize that match won't happen until in a couple more weeks.

IF both get past their current opponents.

You also do realize, 3 weeks ago, Bayern were complete utter ****. They got smacked by the same Leverkusen that got owned 7-1. There's a reason why Dortmund is on top of the league.

Form, kid.

We'll see who's better when the time comes.

Comment

• Matter fact, Bayern has been great ever since Robben owned England. Since then he's been playing wonderfully and the club has looked much better.

Before that he has been terrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                You realize that match won't happen until in a couple more weeks.

IF both get past their current opponents.

You also do realize, 3 weeks ago, Bayern were complete utter ****. They got smacked by the same Leverkusen that got owned 7-1. There's a reason why Dortmund is on top of the league.

Form, kid.

We'll see who's better when the time comes.
                Schweini will be back by then, please Real will walk through APOEL and Marseille should be easy work for Bayern too.

They have scored 20 goals in their past 3 games, that's great form.

Comment

Schweini will be back by then, please Real will walk through APOEL and Marseille should be easy work for Bayern too.

They have scored 20 goals in their past 3 games, that's great form.
                  I know, Bayern are in amazing form atm.

Like I said, match is a few weeks away if it happens. But in a few weeks a lot can change.

Robben and Ribery can get an injury.

Ramos and Alonso can get an injury.

Big blows for either squad which would affect the outcome of the matches.

Comment

• If Real beat Bayern it would be perfect warm up for Barca final, especially since one of legs is in Allianz Arena.

Comment

• Madrid will ****ing crush bayern if that happens.. Pepe you're ****in pathetic how little faith you have in mourinho and co

Bayern ain't **** and haven't improved much.. Madrid have been going from strength to strength.. They will still get beat by barca though

Comment

Working...
                      X