No announcement yet.

haye never said he slept with men or like men...people need to grow the **** up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't care if Haye is gay or not. I don't like him because he's a loud
    mouthed arrogant prick. His sexuality has f.uck all to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
      **** aint even funny...hell wlad and vitali got them gay ass photos womens magazine or not..that **** is GAY...SO SHUT THE **** UP..WHO CARES..YALL ACT LIKE SOME 16 YEAR OLD KIDS...just appreciate we finally get to have an exciting heavyweight fight and enjoy...haye is a a solid fighter former undisputed cruiserweight champ...fighting the undisputed heavyweight champ..this is good for boxing
      Do you need a hug today?

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
        It wasn't even a Klit fan LOL, it was Greatjoe. (Who happened to be a Macca fan at the time)
        Hey, it wern't me, son.

Comment

Originally posted by poontango View Post
          Speaking like a true "ghey"
          grow up..seriously..i thought this was an adult forum

Comment

man he was the undisputed champ..stop hating you sound stupid..he just moved to heavyweight and destroyed barret now he's fighting wlad..what the **** is your problem......
            Beating Barrett proves nothing

Barrett is old, shot washed up, has a weak chin and hasn't beaten anybody with a pulse in his pathetic career. He got KO'd in 2 rounds by Cliff "19 losses" Couser last year.

Comment

the klitschko brothers have had 94 fights between them,and its very hard 2 pick a great fight either of them have beat,in fact-its impossible

Comment

i just dont understand why people are klit fans in the first place?....they fight bums all the time...and when they finally do fight somebody thats decent and in there prime the klit nuthugger nation gets all pissed and acts like 8 year olds.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tunney View Post
                  Ever think people do it in retaliation for all the unjustified hatred and insults directed at the Klitschkos?

There's ten times as much insulting and abuse directed at Wlad and Vitali.
                  man tunney dont talk to me about hate...im a floyd fan i get it all day..but i dont **** on other fighters because of ******ed posters

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2009 View Post
                    Beating Barrett proves nothing

Barrett is old, shot washed up, has a weak chin and hasn't beaten anybody with a pulse in his pathetic career. He got KO'd in 2 rounds by Cliff "19 losses" Couser last year.
                    man it was a tune up fight against a named opponent....

Comment

grow up..seriously..i thought this was an adult forum
                      Im just messin' with you man relax...here have a beer with me, lets work this out...

Comment

Working...
                      X