Clear All

Originally posted by MegStarr* View Post
    she has a jungle.
    now GO!

:huh:

I would run a redlight on her...if ya know what i mean

Comment

Originally posted by Amir K Shareef View Post
      You guys are flippin crazy, Pap goes so hard... You all are crazyyyy..

I bet you guys think cassidy is wack also huh?
      pap used to go hard :dry:

Comment

Originally posted by The Gold Mac View Post
        :huh:

I would run a redlight on her...if ya know what i mean
        hahahahahaha

Comment

I make him look like ****, that n!gga stink"

just heard him say that in the song "you made your choice"

sounds like sumthin lil wayne would say :dry:

Comment

^all rappers say some wack lines, ecspecially if you analyze the songs with the attitude that your going to catch him saying something wack...

you made your choice sounds good, why not just enjoy the song? I'm not mad, if this is what you like to do, its cool......it probably is kind of fun I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth View Post
              ^all rappers say some wack lines, ecspecially if you analyze the songs with the attitude that your going to catch him saying something wack...

you made your choice sounds good, why not just enjoy the song? I'm not mad, if this is what you like to do, its cool......it probably is kind of fun I guess.
              do you really think its kind of fun?

not every rapper has a site dedicated to their wack punchlines, as a matter of fact papoose and lil wayne are the only rappers i can think of that have enough bad lines where you can make a site like that.

I think these lines are hilarious, i laugh at them. I still like alotta his songs, and im still a lil wayne fan. And you do seem a little frustrated, as soon as i make a thread with some papoose lines, you always come in and defend him. Now you even got him in your avi and sig.

Im just joking most the time and i have told you that before...i dont see how someone cant find these lines funny.

Comment

not every rapper has a site dedicated to their wack punchlines, as a matter of fact papoose and lil wayne are the only rappers i can think of that have enough bad lines where you can make a site like that.

I think these lines are hilarious, i laugh at them. I still like alotta his songs, and im still a lil wayne fan. And you do seem a little frustrated, as soon as i make a thread with some papoose lines, you always come in and defend him. Now you even got him in your avi and sig.

Im just joking most the time and i have told you that before...i dont see how someone cant find these lines funny.
                word
                i also laugh at lil wayne but still rep him. i don't give a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by MegStarr* View Post
                  word
                  i also laugh at lil wayne but still rep him. i don't give a ****.
                  i hate to pull out the stan word but thats what its all about, i enjoy laughing at these lines.

"dear mr. toilet, im the ****"

"i dont owe you like 2 vowels"

Terrible lines, but funny. Rap fans just need to loosen up and laugh at the haters, and those that are hating just for laughs. I gave pap his credit, he did make alotta good music up until 4th quarter assassin or whatever mixtape it was, but he has several lines that cant be defended. Thats ok though, he had his run in hip hop. He did his thing for a while and held it down and i respect that.

Comment

its all good..........i'm good.

Comment

i guess i just think its all kind of immature, hating on entertainers......but i still do it too at times, but I just don't like it anymore. I'm going to stop completley...

but i'll just stay away from these kind of threads from now on. its cool that you do it, I just don't like this kind of stuff anymore....

i just hate hate....i don't like hate.

Comment

Working...
                      X