Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can you be a fan of someone who fights once a year and is retiring at 31?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can you be a fan of someone who fights once a year and is retiring at 31?

And that one annual fight is not even a real fight, it's a fixed fight against a mentally ill man. So how can Diva still have any fans? I thought this was a site for BOXING fans, not fans of wanna be Hollywood actors.

I suspect that some of the Haye fans on the site are just tongue and cheek because there is just no way anyone could be a fan of and admire a guy like that.

Comment

Leave Floyd alone, man. He's got lots of things going on right now. Ellerbe mostly.

Comment

Oops, you mean Haye. My fault.

Comment

Originally posted by syphillis View Post
          Leave Floyd alone, man. He's got lots of things going on right now. Ellerbe mostly.
          Oh, man I didn't think two fighters could fit that definition, but hell, I guess there a lot of possers running around in boxing at the moment. I was referring to the HW Diva, not the 147 pound one.

Comment

Diva has proven little at Heavyweight.

Comment

I was a fan untill he chose to fight guys like Ruiz and Harrison.

I'm neutral on him now.

Its funny that the British turned their backs on Amir when he lost to Prescott and when he decided to fight Malignaggi instead of Maidana but they still support Haye.

Comment

Because hes funny as hell and is entertaining too watch.I have no problem with guys being fans of the klitsckos as long as they are realistic,it just shocks me at how upset their nuthuggers get at the fact that haye has fans,its very odd
                Last edited by The_Demon; 11-18-2010, 05:23 PM.

Comment

beating 2 former world champions is nothing? you nuthuggers are ****ing pathetic & you know nothing? the funny thing is i don't even really like haye much....

Comment

It seems that the general public in the UK love Haye now but most boxing fans dont anymore, I used to like him at cruiserweight and when he first moved up but i am not really a fan now although i would still love to see Haye vs Wlad/Vitali.

Comment

Working...
                    X