Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"My mouth is literally dry right now 'cause I'm trying to make weight" - Shane Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its just shane sourgraping................like oscar post pacquiao fight............lol

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
      Apparently you don't know the science behind how most of these fighters are always 147 or 154 on the button during the weigh-in.

You think it's an accident they're on target like that? It's simple, you don't drink or eat for a certain period of time, until the weigh-in so you can make exact weight. That's why most of them rehydrate 7 to 10 (some even more) pounds after the weigh-in, after a good meal and drink.

THAT'S HOW IT'S DONE IF YOU'RE A PROFESSIONAL and you don't wanna be a pound or two overweight and risk getting fined or the fight canceled.

No controversy here, just because you heard Mosley say it for the first time on CAMERA doesn't mean it's anything new.
      I agree with this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1 on 1 View Post
        .... This is what Shane said in the last episode of 24/7 when a USADA tester dropped by to test him.

Hmm, was that a sign of weight drainage ?

Shane said that because he was trying to buy some time from getting tested right then and there.
        Oh for god's sake. Fighters restrict fluids all the time to make weight.

Comment

Working...
        X