No announcement yet.

Cotto needs to stop being such a dumb ass, stop saying **** like

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CastorTroy View Post
    I'm going to win because I'm a welter-weight and Manny hasn't fought a true Welter-weight. No do not talk like this or believe in this ****, maybe he is just talking **** but if he honestly believes size wins fights then he should quit like he did in the Margarito fight(I don't believe Cotto quit since quitting isn't being forced to knee because of the pain of a beating, but cotto is talking like Hatton right now and it bothers me). Size does not win fights, mental toughness does. Manny says he is more mentally stronger then you Cotto.

Will see if thats true, I'm just sick of hearing Cotto say dumb **** like I'm a true welter-weight and Manny has to deal with my size. What about your other traits Cotto? Are you saying Manny is smarter then you in that ring and that you can only beat Manny because you're the bigger man?
    Man, I already got tired of hearing that **** when Hatton was saying it. Cotto is pissing me off because he's doing the same thing.

Anyway, good post.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Welll he is right he is bigger............but he shouldnt think of underestimatings PAC's power.......................look what happened to wicky hatton.........i know cotto is 10x better.............but underestimating is underestimating...............just like PAC not following freddie "the right approach" roach...................

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
        Cotto is fookin' massive at 147.
        Fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by CastorTroy View Post
          You can't green me, you gave me karma already
          I can green you and I just did.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Umm hes right..Pac has never fought a fighter like Cotto ever........

Pac is used to fighting weaker guys like JMM, Diaz, Oscar and Hatton.....Cotto is a ****ing bull.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
              So size wins fights? You said the same thing about Pac/Oscar.

"Oscars too big."
              You talk about a sad performance, Oscar didnt even try to fight back. Thats why it didnt matter.

Comment

people, dont get too worked up for everything people say. roach said pac will ko cotto in the 10th yesterday, and today hes taking it back saying he dont see it happening. enjoy the build up for this war and dont worry about the **** talking. will see in nov 14 whos who!!!!!

Comment

Size doesnt win fights. Skill does.

Comment

Can any fighter say anything? What is the deal with hating Cotto for giving reasons he should win. Is every boxer supposed to walk around with low self esteem. Fighters have been talkin **** forever and its not going to stop. Its cool to talk **** before a fight. The problem is people like Oscar talkin **** about an "easy" fight when he lost. Size is the first noticable advantageand that is true.
                    No Pac hasnt seen anyone like Cotto. That is also true. Where exacly did he go wrong? They have given people like you BS to root for your guy even though I feel like a bunch of people on here should have that kind of freedom. Some may feel the same about me. So what?

Comment

Working...
                    X