No announcement yet.

Roy jones looked like crap vs Felix Trinidad the first 3-4 rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roy jones looked like crap vs Felix Trinidad the first 3-4 rounds

If you can remember VS Trinidad, Jones wasn't looking too good vs Trinidad, but being the naturally bigger man he was able to wear down Trinidad, I don't think he'll be able to do the same thing with Calzaghe, at this point in Jones's career he doesn't throw enough punches

The 12 rounds against Trinidad improved his accuracy and timing imo as the fight went on.

It put him in good stead for this fight although I tend to agree with you.

Comment

your absolutly right, I was thinking about that fight today.

Comment

Roy looked like a novice the 1st 3-4 rds vs Trinidad.. and rightfully so trinidad is a Hofer.. However ive watched countless interview leading up to this fight tonight, where Roy has said he will and and has taked more chances... I dont know if thats after the last Johnson fight or what but i havent seen him take that many chances.. if he does tonigth which i think he will i have and for the rigth reason have my money on him to KO Joe by 10

Comment

Joes' only knockdowns have been in the 1st, 2nd, and 4th so it evens out.

Comment

their was a time when Jones NEVER lost rounds

Comment

that's why I've said these last three years(fights) roy has fough have been a sham.its all bull****.how the **** does a fat retired welterweight do that to roy jones?at his weight? even if he won the fight, and knocked tito down a couple times?
              he was done.

Comment

Working...
              X