Collapse
No announcement yet.

PBC on Fox: Wilder vs Washington and Hurd vs Harrison

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha she made Washington stutur. That **** was hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
      HAhahahahaha, they cut Hunter's feed...no audio..smh.
      I would like to thank Al Hymie doe

Comment

• Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
        I think Andrade and Lara are in a class of their own in this weight division.
        Not counting Canelo for now and Jermall Charlo is moving up.
        It's clear to me that Andrade and Lara is the fight to make at 154, but I would love to see one of these young guys try to test themselves against them. They will learn a lot even in defeat and who knows they may even be able to pull it off.
        I agree completely

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          This dude started boxing pro at 30. Sheesh, posters, get started now. You might be able to get Wilder in 4 years!

This guy is gonna get smoked.
          Top notch competition

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
            Haha she made Washington stutur. That **** was hilarious.
            I'd stutter too if she got that close to me.

Comment

• How can you not like Wilder, he's got a great personality and seems like a real dude

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
                I don't know if it is Harrison Chin or Stamina or maybe a combination of BOTH! He fades terribly after starting off so sharp.
                He's got beautiful footwork as well good fundamentals but it's all mental with him. He looked world class in at least two rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Top notch competition
                  Two sides to that coin though lmao...if Washington starts to look like he's a live dog in a firefight I'm going to get HYYYYYYPED!!!!!

Comment

• its showtime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                      so hard that a seriously ill bumaine stirverne didnt even get dropped.

buuuuuuum squuuuuuad
                      Stiverne was the #2 heavyweight contender. Wilder did drop him hard at the end of the 2nd but the blind ref missed it. That would have never happened in England. They know how to build their fighters. I have a lot of respect for the U.K. in boxing. They built themselves into a powerhouse. Tonight they get to see America's stallion in the heavyweight chase.

Comment

Working...
                      X