Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone else think jacobs is being underrestimated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he is being underrated a bit but all the criticism I've seen is about his chin, not about his skills as a fighter. I don't think it's a 50/50 fight, more like 60/40 in favor of GGG. Was thinking of picking Daniel to win but I just have this feeling that he's developing that Shane Mosley like attitude where he falls too in love with his power.

Comment

Jacobs just can't win

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
        jacobs is a good fighter, its not that he cant fight. its that he cant take a punch and thats one flaw you dont want to bring into a ggg fight.

technically he is solid and his power is legit, its not impossible at all that he catches ggg early like he did quillin. but if he doesnt get him out of there quick, he will be put out himself. he isnt really a boxer, he is a puncher with some skills. he cant box for 12 rounds and he cant take a punch, against ggg thats problematic.

but he does have a real punchers chance, he is still the toughest test ggg has ever faced.
        more of a boxer than GGG.

Jacobs will beat this guy.....watch

Ya'll sleeping hard on this upset...

Comment

dude you already made this exact fuking thread.. stop trying to hype jacobs up

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=735971

Comment

Jacob's is a good opponent for Golovkin but he's not going to last past six rounds. We already know his chin is not equipped for this kind of fight. Golovkin deserves credit because Jacob's is the best guy in his division to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              I think he is being underrated a bit but all the criticism I've seen is about his chin, not about his skills as a fighter. I don't think it's a 50/50 fight, more like 60/40 in favor of GGG. Was thinking of picking Daniel to win but I just have this feeling that he's developing that Shane Mosley like attitude where he falls too in love with his power.
              Jacobs is not winning lol. We can bet on that.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                How many times is the same thread going to be made?

No, he isn't being underestimated. He is being over rated by GGG fans who hate the (very fair) criticism of the lack of quality fighters on his resume.

Danny is a level below GGG IMO, 2 levels below for many other posters. As such, GGG is the heavy favorite going in.

If he wins, he will get credit from me. if he loses, Jacobs gets credit. I am looking forward to a great fight.

I hope Jacobs pulls the upset.
                Im on the fence here. It's a double edged sword.

I want GGG to lose so the annoying ass fanboys can go away. But then if Jacobs win that means we get Chocha Vista back.

FeelsBadMan

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  Yea... same exact fkin thread. He's either feeling pressured about GGG losing or trying to hype up Jacobs as something he really isn't. That way he can claim GGG is #1 P4P... somehow...
                  https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=736147

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                    Jacobs is not winning lol. We can bet on that.
                    I didn't say I was picking him yet sucka, pump your brakes but if I do we can make a bet

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      Im on the fence here. It's a double edged sword.

I want GGG to lose so the annoying ass fanboys can go away. But then if Jacobs win that means we get Chocha Vista back.

FeelsBadMan
                      I kinda liked Cholla Vista. Now I'm pulling for the upset just so Cholla can come back and piss you off

Comment

Working...
                      X