Collapse
No announcement yet.

Make my country GREAT again....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aren't you in Canada? I heard that the government is instituting laws that restrict free speech?...

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Aren't you in Canada? I heard that the government is instituting laws that restrict free speech?...
      Hi BostonGuy how are you sunshine?

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
        The OTTOMAN empire is one of the siettiest empire there was.. ( The sick man or Europe was "coined" for the Ottoman empire.......).
        Nothing good came out of that empire son......
        It was waaaay more powerful than America ever was, is or will be

Back to school for you

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          There is no such thing as "free speech" in Canada. We have to pay $2.50 each time we have to say something against our government and official.
          Our motto is "If you nothing better to say, grab your wallet!"

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post

Back to school for you
            What lasting achievement have the OTTOMAN empire have done?. Einstein?.

Comment

I was wondering If Iran,Egypt,Turkey and Iraq abandon Islam could they become great nations again?. As we all know Islam made them stagnant and stupid...
              There was a time when Iran/Iraq ruled the known world, and made the Greeks tremble.

The Turks did the same thing.

Comment

Back to school for you
                Yeah sure it was, and the Incas would've ruled the world if it weren't for those pesky Europeans and their advanced technology.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  There was a time when Iran/Iraq ruled the known world, and made the Greeks tremble.

The Turks did the same thing.
                  Thanks SHERLOCK!

Comment

What lasting achievement have the OTTOMAN empire have done?. Einstein?.
                    Just little stuff liking proving that earth is round and rotates around the sun

Obviously doesnt compare to inventing a competition where the winner is named world champion despite the fact that no other country is invited but not bad anyway

Comment

Just little stuff liking proving that earth is round and rotates around the sun

Obviously doesnt compare to inventing a competition where the winner is named world champion despite the fact that no other country is invited but not bad anyway
                      Are you sure EINSTEIN?....

Copernicus (1473-1543) was not the first person to claim that the Earth rotates around the Sun. In Western civilization, ancient Greek astronomer Aristarchus of Samos is generally credited with being the first person to propose a Sun-centred astronomical hypothesis of the universe (heliocentric).

Comment

Working...
                      X