Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Warns: This is Personal Because of Things Chavez Jr. Said!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is no walk in the Park for Canelo by any means, he could lose this fight. Jr. has power & is fighting @ a weight much higher than what Canelo has ever fought. Jr. likes to brawl & Canelo likes to pressure. So what will happen when he tries to pressure the bigger man? I dunno but we'll soon find out! Very interesting bout indeed!

Comment

And this "Jr. has insulted me, now Im mad" is clearly just hype, and pretty blah hype at that.

Maybe I would have believed it back when Jr. was relevant and competing w/ Canelo for the adoration of Mexican fans.

But Jr. has fallen off so much. He has alot to prove before I see him as a relevant fight.

Comment

Canelo shuug as f**k right now. He didnt think Jr would go through with the fight., but Jr is a bonafide mexican thug, he'll come in overweight and beat up ****nelo.

Comment

Originally posted by TrollCop View Post
          164 for Ward is not a division either.
          Correct.
          However, all of Wards belts were won at the full weight limit. His catchweight bouts were basically meaningless. .i realize this fight is not for a title, but Canelhoe stated, "in this division. " Which division is that? SMW or MW??I thought he was a SWW. .

Comment

Canelo has this fight, chavez is gunna lose just because of the weight. he will make weight, look like a ghost and then plump back up 20 lbs. overnight. he is going to look beastmode in the walkin but the weight is going to leave him lathargic. even being the bigger man his wont have the stamina . first four rounds will look competitive after that, game over. i dont see chavez going down, but lose by ref stopppage. 8th round.

Comment

Originally posted by BaDaBingVIP2 View Post
              Canelo has this fight, chavez is gunna lose just because of the weight. he will make weight, look like a ghost and then plump back up 20 lbs. overnight. he is going to look beastmode in the walkin but the weight is going to leave him lathargic. even being the bigger man his wont have the stamina . first four rounds will look competitive after that, game over. i dont see chavez going down, but lose by ref stopppage. 8th round.
              Chavez Jr. won't be comig in like a 7 year off weight difference ala DLH from Gatti to Pacquiao. Junior made 167.5 for Britsch.

If Chavez Jr. shows tremendous weight loss by good dieting and workout then the drain won't be so hard on his body. Chavez Jr. imo on fight night will weigh less than against Fonfara. I think he will look more lean. A lighter Chavez Jr. will add a tad bit of speed to his footwork, but of course compared to Alvarez there's a huge difference with ring IQ. Chavez Jr. is no Angulo.

Comment

the fight people wanted was canelo/GGG! but is the same fight CANELO refused for being at 160! but yet he will fight JR at 164.5! to milk him! like the punching bag he is...

Comment

Originally posted by Chadlio24 View Post
                  It's not like Canela is a KO artist, he has been knocking out the little guys but Jr has a great chin... Will Canela be able to bring what power he does have up in weight?? I really think this is one fight where Jr will be disciplined in training and we will probably see a Chavez that we haven't seen in years... I'm actually looking forward to this fight but I still won't be wasting any money on Canela, I'll just watch it for free a week later...
                  Only reason you're not watching it is cause your broke and can't afford the PPV.
                  Now quit hating

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
                    CANELA: "This is personal because we Mexicans don't **** around. You feel me mi hermano?"

Nya ja ja ja
                    Hahaha that was funny as he!!

Comment

duplicate ....
                      Last edited by SceneBoxer; 02-08-2017, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X