Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeGale, Badou Jack Trade Knockdowns - Fight To a Majority Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by samy787 View Post
    ya but its rounds, jack definately beat him up but didnt win the boxing match, both got six rounds each, but jacks 6 rounds were way more damages doesnt metter though if it goes the distance, and werent completely one sided to be scored 10 8
    What where you watching... jack cleanly beat him 6 rounds in a row then the 12th..

Comment

• Tonight Degale achieved the impossible.

Still managing to be the mouthiest **** in an arena that included Mayweather while literally having had teeth beaten out of him.

Jokes aside, Great fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
        You sound like a f.uck'n idiot. But what else is new.
        Chip -- on -- shoulder? Thanks for another useful contribution to any debate. Still not got one good thing to say about Golovkin? How about Degale?

Comment

• None of the British drunks can even post a scorecard lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by fvanesbeck View Post
            DeGale immediately demanded a rematch and Jack said he was moving to 175 so I disagree with you there. Great fight though.
            But Jack said he was moving to 175 before the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
              Was it just me or did it just feel like one of those special nights of Boxing from back in the days or what?? Like right from the first fight they started showing.

Nights like these remind us of what a special sport this really is. Amazing fights.
              I think it's because we seen a bit of everything,
              We seen a close unification fight that has split decisions with people,and 2 knock downs...
              We saw a good stoppage after 2 fighters were hurt,
              And we seen a new young underdog fighter rise up and become world champion and make a name for himself.....

Boxing certainly took a win tonight no matter what some people's opinions are.

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K View Post
                None of the British drunks can even post a scorecard lmao
                You really are daft ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                  Degale was hitting glove and forearms a lot. I thought Jack had the better work.
                  I agree. Jack was the better more consistent fighter. James was the more flashy, those type of fighters are hard to beat on points. Mayweather was angry about the decision, but that is how he won his close decision fights every time. On flashy noticeable punches. So he needs to understand why DeGale got the better side of the judges. But he is right. Jack won this, not by much, but he won. Good fight!!!

Comment

• had Jack won you know a few people would say Floyd paid off the judges..

but rematch needs to happen, at 175 Jack ain't doing ****. .keep him away from Ward and Kovalev.

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K View Post
                      Im "enraged" cause I know what I saw you fair boy, please stick to soccer and I'm right here in California it's 5 am In England you drunk log off and sleep hypocrite.
                      You don't know how to score a Boxing fight so how do you know what's fair and what isn't?.

What crap are you talking about Cali? Clearly your boyfriend drawing has enraged you and as a result you're emotionally drained. Leave this forum for tonight and get some rest.

Comment

Working...
                      X