No announcement yet.

Barack Obama betrays Israel, America's only ally in the Middle East

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Exactly! They are khazars. White as white can be.
    Yep they are White and that's why I support them destroying those ****** Arabs like I wish Germany and other Western Euro nations would...

Can't wait for another war between the 2 where Israel will get 50x's more kills than the Arabs/Muslims do....

I don't buy the bull**** about Jews being the "enemies of White/European people"....I mean yea far lefty ****** SJW Jews in America are obviously....but that is a fault of their extreme leftism (Which is Anti-White in foundation) not because they are Jewish......Conservative Jews (like most of the people in Israel) are awesome....I wish the rest of Europe had the same balls that Netanyahu and other Conservative Jews have when dealing with Muslims...
    Last edited by animalfan10; 12-28-2016, 12:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
      It would be great if Christians took back the middle east.

I hope with the new alliance between USA and Russia we will finaly have leaders who will put christianity first
      standards of living and economic success would happen if that happened.

sadly,

the mainstream media controlled by you know who have pretty much mentally emasculated an entire generation of men women and children to think what they want them to think.

Comment

Originally posted by animalfan10 View Post
        Yep they are White and that's why I support them destroying those ****** Arabs like I wish Germany and other Western Euro nations would...

Can't wait for another war between the 2 where Israel will get 50x's more kills than the Arabs/Muslims do....

I don't buy the bull**** about Jews being the "enemies of White/European people"....I mean yea far lefty ****** SJW Jews in America are obviously....but that is a fault of their extreme leftism (Which is Anti-White in foundation) not because they are Jewish......Conservative Jews (like most of the people in Israel) are awesome....I wish the rest of Europe had the same balls that Netanyahu and other Conservative Jews have when dealing with Muslims...
        I think there will be more war before the end of the 1st term of Trump. If you watch that Frontline link I posted you will see that Netanyahu really wanted to take out Iran's nuclear facilities. They have been practicing the attack for some time now and have the Saudis approval for airspace. He repeatedly sought Obama's green light on the attack but Obama refused. Trump however is 180 degrees from Obama on everything and believes in a strong military solution to secure up the region. He wants the US to have a larger stake in the oil and has said many times Isis would not have the money if the US had taken control of the the oil.

He and Netanyahu have a long time friendship. Trump loves people like Netanyahu who was an elite commando in the Israeli version of the US Seals and lead a successful assault to rescue the hijacked Sabena Flight 571 by the Black September Organization...a Palestinian terrorist group...and is a right-wing conservative.

Trump wants to reverse the whole Iran deal that Obama caved in on and it wouldn't surprise me if he backs an assault on Iran's nuclear plants by Israel that Netanyahu has been pressing for. I would bet it happens before Trump leaves office. It will start a war and give the US an opportunity to step in and take more control of the region with Russia and maybe even China to some degree.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
          I think there will be more war before the end of the 1st term of Trump. If you watch that Frontline link I posted you will see that Netanyahu really wanted to take out Iran's nuclear facilities. They have been practicing the attack for some time now and have the Saudis approval for airspace. He repeatedly sought Obama's green light on the attack but Obama refused. Trump however is 180 degrees from Obama on everything and believes in a strong military solution to secure up the region. He wants the US to have a larger stake in the oil and has said many times Isis would not have the money if the US had taken control of the the oil.

He and Netanyahu have a long time friendship. Trump loves people like Netanyahu who was an elite commando in the Israeli version of the US Seals and lead a successful assault to rescue the hijacked Sabena Flight 571 by the Black September Organization...a Palestinian terrorist group...and is a right-wing conservative.

Trump wants to reverse the whole Iran deal that Obama caved in on and it wouldn't surprise me if he backs an assault on Iran's nuclear plants by Israel that Netanyahu has been pressing for. I would bet it happens before Trump leaves office. It will start a war and give the US an opportunity to step in and take more control of the region with Russia and maybe even China to some degree.
          Benjamin Netanyahu is a pure Alpha and very intelligent to....He's been waiting for his chance to destroy these ****** Palestinians and his chance is coming soon....I just hope he goes all out and doesn't do some bull**** half ass war like the US did in Vietnam....

Either way Arabs are getting merked real soon...I can't wait!!

Comment

I dont think Trump will go to war to protect Israel.

Trump has said several times he will put "America first" on foreign policy issues

"America first" was a movement during WW II of people who did not want the USA to get involved in the war. It was seen as an anti semite movement by the media.

Thats why all the neocons panicked when Trump started to use the term "America first"

Also Iran is an ally of Putin. I believe Trump will be much more diplomatic than Obama or Bush

Comment

I dont think Trump will go to war to protect Israel.

Trump has said several times he will put "America first" on foreign policy issues

"America first" was a movement during WW II of people who did not want the USA to get involved in the war. It was seen as an anti semite movement by the media.

Thats why all the neocons panicked when Trump started to use the term "America first"

Also Iran is an ally of Putin. I believe Trump will be much more diplomatic than Obama or Bush
              Those are good points...and I agree about Iran/Russia. But I don't think Trump wants Iran to have nukes...and for America 1st reasons. Israel just happens to be allied to the situation.

I think if it happened there would be war in various fronts in the middle east. Russia appears to want a stronger foothold in the region...and it makes no sense to fight the US on it for any reason. I think Trump and Putin would find common ground to work it to both their benefits. Israel could take out Iran quickly and Russia would broker a peace agreement. Iran's' missiles are not going to penetrate Israel's Iron Dome. I honestly think this has been a long time coming.

Comment

Those are good points...and I agree about Iran/Russia. But I don't think Trump wants Iran to have nukes...and for America 1st reasons. Israel just happens to be allied to the situation.

I think if it happened there would be war in various fronts in the middle east. Russia appears to want a stronger foothold in the region...and it makes no sense to fight the US on it for any reason. I think Trump and Putin would find common ground to work it to both their benefits. Israel could take out Iran quickly and Russia would broker a peace agreement. Iran's' missiles are not going to penetrate Israel's Iron Dome. I honestly think this has been a long time coming.
                Iran has no capability to make nukes. But if they could, im pretty sure Trump would talk to Putin and get him to convince the Iranians to give up their nukes.

So yeah I believe we will have more diplomacy with a Trump presidency than we ever had before.

Comment

Iran has no capability to make nukes. But if they could, im pretty sure Trump would talk to Putin and get him to convince the Iranians to give up their nukes.

So yeah I believe we will have more diplomacy with a Trump presidency than we ever had before.
                  I have seen reports of every indication that their intention is to produce them...and the safest thing to do is to eliminate that possibility if you can while you can. Imagine how different things might be had Israel not taken out both Syria's and Iraq's nuclear facilities. Isis would be in control of a nuclear weapon.

You have to do what you have to do while you can. The funny thing is the UN condemned Israel then to for the Iraq bombing.
                  Last edited by jaded; 12-28-2016, 02:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by animalfan10 View Post

Netanyahu is no joke. He's tired of playing games with the Muslims, and others who foment terrorism.

Additionally, many Jews who lived throughout the Middle East were thrown out the countries and lost everything. They were sent to Israel, and have no right of return to their homes in Muslim countries.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      Exactly! They are khazars. White as white can be.
                      So do you think their being white means people should hate them?

Seems to me only racism nowadays is against white people. We seem to be targeted for a lot of unjustifiable hate, whether we are Christians, Jews, atheists, or agnostics.

Comment

Working...
                      X