Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye's Current Physical Condition For Bellew Fight (PHOTO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
    So this is what you have to look like in order to have a good steroid free body? Anyone with a more muscular physique must be a cheater, huh?

Why not except the fact that people/athletes have different body types.
    I'm not exactly picking scrubs here with my examples. But fine, find me a top pre 1970s heavyweight with a comparable body to Joshua, Haye or any modern jacked heavy and I'll concede the point.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
      Lol i look in pretty similar shape to them and I work out 4-5 times a week for about an hour, and work a full time job, with pretty average nutrition.

Someone like a david haye has perfect nutrition and nothing to do but train.

I think his physique is very possible natural.
      I think it's safe to say that Joe Louis, Floyd Patterson and Muhammad Ali had nothing to do but train full time either.
      Last edited by Fury4daWIN; 12-27-2016, 08:16 AM.

Comment

We don't think meat, potatos and gravy is the height of nutrition?
        I don't believe anyone ever thought that.

Comment

Yeah because gaining 15lb of lean mass in 10 years is just not possible without roids.
          Uh huh.

Comment

Haye looks amazing, feeling really bad for Bellew

Comment

Originally posted by WTF Huck! View Post
              I'm not exactly picking scrubs here with my examples. But fine, find me a top pre 1970s heavyweight with a comparable body to Joshua, Haye or any modern jacked heavy and I'll concede the point.
              There are a few reasons:

15 round fights meant boxers had to do much more cardio training.

Improvements in nutritional science : our knowledge of muscle building foods has improved in the last 50 years.

Amount of fights per year : Most boxers fought much more often than boxers of today so they wouldn't spend time trying to bulk up at the expense of other, more beneficial forms of training in the short time they had between fights.

Weight-lifting not advisable : boxers were (and occasionally still are) advised not to do much lifting because it wasn't thought beneficial in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                Pretty sure he trained with Memo

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                  There are a few reasons:

15 round fights meant boxers had to do much more cardio training.

Improvements in nutritional science : our knowledge of muscle building foods has improved in the last 50 years.

Amount of fights per year : Most boxers fought much more often than boxers of today so they wouldn't spend time trying to bulk up at the expense of other, more beneficial forms of training in the short time they had between fights.

Weight-lifting not advisable : boxers were (and occasionally still are) advised not to do much lifting because it wasn't thought beneficial in boxing.
                  Horse****........

Comment

Haye is all natty. I have the exact same build and me and Haye come from a similar bloodline.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                      Horse****........
                      The knowledge is much more easily accessible and widespread now. Back then there was no internet and nutrition wasn't even seen as a critical area to address (and in fact for many heavyweights it still isn't).

Comment

Working...
                      X