Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr. Eyes Golovkin - Claims Hearn Gave Away Fight To Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post

out of all the posters who have kicked you in the vagina, who kicked you the hardest?

it is.....
    a) aboutfkntime
    b) aboutfkntime
    c) aboutfkntime
    d) aboutfkntime

LMAO

it's cute that you wanna be like your DADDY

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      out of all the posters who have kicked you in the vagina, who kicked you the hardest?

it is.....
      a) aboutfkntime
      b) aboutfkntime
      c) aboutfkntime
      d) aboutfkntime

LMAO

it's cute that you wanna be like your DADDY

Comment

September 2016:
        " I never saw any contract"

December 2013:
        " We were trying to negotiate the details of the contract"

Comment

Originally posted by epyh View Post
          September 2016:
          " I never saw any contract"

December 2013:
          " We were trying to negotiate the details of the contract"
          This must be a typo.

Comment

nah, that is bullshht

they could have easily fought Degale, Jack wasn't signed or even close..... so that is bullshht

you pick the best opponent, and then you pick the best date..... NOT the other way around

they could have easily picked a better opponent

you don't see me rolling out excuses why Canelo fought Khan/Smith
            So you're saying that Hearn purposely didn't offer DeGale, who has a much better chance to beat GGG,and instead offered Brook, who would have a much harder time against GGG ?

Now that is bull****.

Why would a promoter offer the weaker fighter instead of the stronger fighter, since according to you, both were free to take the fight?

That makes zero sense.

Its clear that Degale was in the midst of negotiations with Jacks' representatives, otherwise why would Hearn not have suggested him.

As for dates, GGG has an exclusive contract with HBO. He has to fight the dates that HBO provides him, barring injury or unforeseen cirucumstances. HBO has to slot possible fights based on their own programming, not too mention other fighters schedules etc.

HBO also sets dates in advance to have ample time to market the fight properly and allow for proper promotional time to bolster ratings.

Comment

GGG beats Eubank Jr and Sr in the same night at the same time. Give me a break

Comment

Eubank Jr should be a comedian because he is funny as hell lol

Comment

Originally posted by Brakus View Post
                  So you're saying that Hearn purposely didn't offer DeGale, who has a much better chance to beat GGG,and instead offered Brook, who would have a much harder time against GGG ?

Now that is bull****.

Why would a promoter offer the weaker fighter instead of the stronger fighter, since according to you, both were free to take the fight?

That makes zero sense.

Its clear that Degale was in the midst of negotiations with Jacks' representatives, otherwise why would Hearn not have suggested him.

As for dates, GGG has an exclusive contract with HBO. He has to fight the dates that HBO provides him, barring injury or unforeseen cirucumstances. HBO has to slot possible fights based on their own programming, not too mention other fighters schedules etc.

HBO also sets dates in advance to have ample time to market the fight properly and allow for proper promotional time to bolster ratings.

what I am saying is.....

Loeffler (conveniently) forgot to ask, and Hearn (conveniently) forgot to offer.....

Hearn actually wanted to make a fight with Golovkin

immediately after the Brook fight Golovkin was asked about 168, and he replied..... "I will stay at 160, I am small middleweight"

all I am saying is, they could have done much better than select a welterweight..... the date is a weak excuse..... you select the best opponent, then you select the best date

Comment

what I am saying is.....

Loeffler (conveniently) forgot to ask, and Hearn (conveniently) forgot to offer.....

Hearn actually wanted to make a fight with Golovkin

immediately after the Brook fight Golovkin was asked about 168, and he replied..... "I will stay at 160, I am small middleweight"

all I am saying is, they could have done much better than select a welterweight..... the date is a weak excuse..... you select the best opponent, then you select the best date

Comment

Working...
                    X