No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Hits The WBC Annual Convention

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
    Now I've never been a huge fan of Floyd, though I respect his immense ability, taking shots at him in this thread is a new low.
    They are just childish ******s that will never amount to anything they seem to enjoy acting like school girls , you couldnt make a whole brain out of all of them .

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
      The man went to a convention..the same on he goes to every year and ya'll get all emotional about it...strange
      Off topic,

Do you reckon he should fight Pacquiao again?

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
        Off topic,

Do you reckon he should fight Pacquiao again?
        No..........

Comment

Trying to stay relevant because everyone forgot about him lol. GTFO of this sport already you trash coward.

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
            Now I've never been a huge fan of Floyd, though I respect his immense ability, taking shots at him in this thread is a new low.
            I couldn't agree more - and now strangely, I'm actually starting to miss seeing him fight

Comment

Floyd haters have to be the most pathetic and insecure people I've ever met in my life. A lot of these people are simply bitter that he never gave them what they wanted to see, a loss. And they try to hide behind it by saying things like "he beats women" when we all know these zeta males could not give a damn about the women who accused Floyd of beating them. I'm sure some of these guys are also Trump supporters ironically.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNotoriousOne View Post
                Trying to stay relevant because everyone forgot about him lol. GTFO of this sport already you trash coward.
                Dude, he's talked about every day. You have fighter calling him out and he's retired. One of those amateurs, is the guy in your sig. Plus, I'm sure he's was invited to the event.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                  Floyd haters have to be the most pathetic and insecure people I've ever met in my life. A lot of these people are simply bitter that he never gave them what they wanted to see, a loss. And they try to hide behind it by saying things like "he beats women" when we all know these zeta males could not give a damn about the women who accused Floyd of beating them. I'm sure some of these guys are also Trump supporters ironically.
                  Naaaah. So much estrogen in this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Objectivity View Post
                    Naaaah. So much estrogen in this post.
                    I just stated facts homie

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                      I just stated facts homie
                      No you did not. you posted feminine emotions homegirl.

Comment

Working...
                      X