No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua vs Wladimir Klitschko "nearly done" Dec. 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, K2 just got ****ed for the upcoming purse bid

Pairing Joshua-Klitschko and Golovkin-Jacobs, as a day/night split-site doubleheader, makes too much sense to not lay out the money.

You add that the press tour could also be used to introduce Anthony Joshua to the broader American sports audience (in anticipation of a possible unification fight with Deontay Wilder at some point), and the value of the US TV rights (to Showtime anyway) just went up significantly.

can't wait to see what the actual bids end up looking like.

Comment

Originally posted by BEEHOP View Post
      Joshua might decapitate Wlad. Or Wlad by UD. Should be interesting.
      No, no, no, no...This fight will definitely not go the distance. Somebody will get knocked the F-UCK OUT!!!!

Comment

i'll believe it when i see it. If it happens, the robots going to beat the bodybuilder

Comment

Believe it when it's official, not before.

Comment

I already dropped this news about 2 weeks ago. The only issue was date and venue which I posted last week was all but done.

told you.

Comment

Joshua/Klitschko with GGG/Eubank as co-main would be awesome. Unfortunately **** won't go down like this.

Comment

Hearn said at the end of an IFL Bellew Flores promotion video Friday or Saturday day an annoucement will be made Monday or Tuesday and he shouldn't have said last week.

Comment

Millennium stadium is in the mix, Cardiff Wales. The American carrier will be an interesting development as it appears Klitschko has signed an extension with HBO and Joshua is with Showtime.

Comment

Originally posted by BEEHOP View Post
                    Joshua might decapitate Wlad. Or Wlad by UD. Should be interesting.
                    You don't see a Klitschko stoppage win?

Joshua isn't exactly iron-chinned.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                      You don't see a Klitschko stoppage win?

Joshua isn't exactly iron-chinned.
                      I don't think Wlad has that drive to finish since the Jennings fight

Comment

Working...
                      X