Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[LMAO] [OWNAGE VIDEO] Max KELLERMAN PUNKS and OWNS CANELO and DE LA HOYA!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO] [OWNAGE VIDEO] Max KELLERMAN PUNKS and OWNS CANELO and DE LA HOYA!!!

2:05 Watch how how uncomfortable he gets fixing his hat and touching his face and ****

CANELA gets mad and WALKS OFF lol
    Last edited by The Problem Child; 09-18-2016, 01:20 AM.

As soon as GGGs name was mentioned, you could see he was about ready to cry. "Why, why do they keep asking me about this guy?"

The best in the world? Lmao. According to who?

Comment

Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
      As soon as GGGs name was mentioned, you could see he was about ready to cry. "Why, why do they keep asking me about this guy?"

The best in the world? Lmao. According to who?
      Whats fun is hearing all the different lies they tell in every interview. Oscar said he is not making it until POSSIBLY September 2017, Canela says they offered him double or triple one month ago wtf lol, then in another interview that Canela needs to get ready for 160 first, etc etc. Lol the fear is unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
        Whats fun is hearing all the different lies they tell in every interview. Oscar said he is not making it until POSSIBLY September 2017, Canela says they offered him double or triple one month ago wtf lol, then in another interview that Canela needs to get ready for 160 first, etc etc. Lol the fear is unbelievable.
        lol I agree. They sound just like Lil g team when it come to Ward.
        it has been said "what goes around comes around".

Comment

Originally posted by cantor5150 View Post
          lol I agree. They sound just like Lil g team when it come to Ward.
          it has been said "what goes around comes around".
          Right because as soon as Golovkin sent the 5th contract agreeing to everything again, coWard moved up to fight Paul Smith. coWard says he has email proving otherwise but when asked to show them he refused and started stuttering lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
            Right because as soon as Golovkin sent the 5th contract agreeing to everything again, coWard moved up to fight Paul Smith. coWard says he has email proving otherwise but when asked to show them he refused and started stuttering lol.
            when did Team lil g ever send a contract? give me poof? what was the weigh in the contract? what was the split offer? what venue was proposed?..........

yea none of that ever happened, instead what happen was lil g saying:
            "S.O.G is too much for me",
            "eh i want to unify so I'll hide at the 160lb devision"
            "Ill fight Carl and Chavez JR at 168, Ward at 164"
            "Ward said he needed tune up's so we moved on"
            "Ward isn't a big draw, we need money more then legacy"
            "right now i want Canelo or Cotto you know small guys not bigger guys like Ward"

Comment

Working...
            X