Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Want The Danny Garcia Fight, I Want Him in May

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uniquehump View Post
    Garcia will not make it past Berto. Mark my words!!
    Intriguing question: what does happen to Amir if Berto wins? Amir would be the mandatory to his stablemate and Hunter couldn't coach them both, if Amir wanted to continue his quest for the WBC belt wouldn't he have to leave Hunter?

Comment

PPV lol? Danny Garcia? Amir Khan? In America?

Maybe if they had the fight in Puerto Britain, if that existed, they could get 300k buys. As is I highly doubt anyone would pay PPV for Garcia-Khan II. That's an average Showtime "championship" boxing telecast, or by 2016 standards, a good Showtime "championship" boxing telecast. If Garcia won't fight Thurman then it's a good fallback fight. But PPV? Nah man.

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
        He was dropped in the 3rd and ko'd in the 4th/...how the hell was he winning easily?
        the fight went 4 rounds yes. Kahn won the 1st and 2nd rounds and 3/4 of the 3rd round till he got caught.. IF that wouldnt have happened yes he would easily be up 3 rds. am i wrong?

Comment

Just take the fight but chill on worrying about big PPV numbers. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
            How is it that Khan is still #1 for the shot and will continue to hold that spot until May?

Also he thinks that he has enough pull to make the fight in his home country.

The delusion continues
            Nah, he wants a tune-up at home.

Comment

I see Khan woke up.

Morning sunshine.

Comment

no one in america or britain are paying to watch Khan fight

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  danny is undefeated so if a guy like khan who is not looking too right now can pulls off the win, it would be in line for upset of the year.
                  You can't put that much weight on records in this day and age of boxing. When you look at who he's fought and the tough times he's had with B class fighters that undefeated record don't mean much. He's prob not even in the top 5 of the best WW

Comment

Originally posted by rocktx View Post
                    You can't put that much weight on records in this day and age of boxing. When you look at who he's fought and the tough times he's had with B class fighters that undefeated record don't mean much. He's prob not even in the top 5 of the best WW
                    What do you mean by the guys he's fought,he has one of the best resumes in the sport dumbasss.

Comment

ill give khan 1 thing, hes always in the mood to gktfo.

Comment

Working...
                      X