Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Floyd Mayweather use PED's? (simple answer for an OG member please)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    Again, Lance paved the way for new EPO monitoring procedures, and his scandals started in the late 90s. Floyd was already a ghetto ass Olympian before going pro in 96 and winning a title in 98. Floyd wasn't even the cash cow in boxing at the time, only after beating Oscar. Where were all the PED articles on Floyd before Oscar?

People prefer to casually not mention the Mayweather family trademark. Was Armstrong's family known champs in the cycling world? Did they pass down specific cycling traits to Lance?

You guys are ridiculous when acknowledging the synonymousity with Floyd and Lance. lol
    Then there is the fact he is affiliated with a bunch of PED cheats then we have the fact he did the illegal IV but that means nothing he clean doe... right...
    Imagine If Pacquiao did what Mayweather did lol you wouldn't be defending him like you did with Floyd, just admit it your hero is a PED cheat.

Comment

Again, Lance paved the way for new EPO monitoring procedures, and his scandals started in the late 90s. Floyd was already a ghetto ass Olympian before going pro in 96 and winning a title in 98. Floyd wasn't even the cash cow in boxing at the time, only after beating Oscar. Where were all the PED articles on Floyd before Oscar?

People prefer to casually not mention the Mayweather family trademark. Was Armstrong's family known champs in the cycling world? Did they pass down specific cycling traits to Lance?

You guys are ridiculous when acknowledging the synonymousity with Floyd and Lance. lol
      Armstrong was just an example of an athlete being able to manage a large scale cover up. You seem to suggest Floyd didn't have to dope with his pugilist family history.

Comment

Originally posted by Son Of Fraud View Post
        A lot of proof or should we maybe just say dodgy things that suggest he did take PED's.
        I think it's safer to assume he did take them because he certainly wasn't all for a clean sport If he was he'd have choose VADA not USADA.
        lol. VADA = 2011 founded, Margaret Goodnan, HBO affiliate.

USADA = 1999!

2010, Mosley vs Mayweather Jr. BALCO, roids, Conte! where was VADA?!

Yup. easy homework! You can try all you want protecting HBO as some rogue poster, or worse, you just don't know any better!

Comment

Originally posted by Journeyman View Post
          Hi, I've been away for a while and have not been able to follow all the debates and articles and theories about Floyd and Pac,etc. using PED's...

I rarely make threads here but,

I was having a conversation with some friends about this topic, and would appreciate a simple answer with a brief detail.

Did Floyd Mayweather use Peformance Enhancing Drugs?
          Yes he did. Plenty of reason to be suspicious but I said who cares because he isn't the only one

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
            Armstrong was just an example of an athlete being able to manage a large scale cover up. You seem to suggest Floyd didn't have to dope with his pugilist family history.
            don't worry, in the future, when more objective and honest generations not tainted by HBO's proganda will appreciate the Shoulder roll and tape replays than this generation. I will enjoy it still 30 years down the line

Comment

Remember the old adage: "Does a big brown bear shit in the woods?"

Comment

Imagine If Pacquiao did what Mayweather did lol you wouldn't be defending him like you did with Floyd, just admit it your hero is a PED cheat.
                well seeing how Spoon or Rath rarely post since May 2015... the new alts and bandwagonim makes sense. unfortunately they still show bitterness and same style of writing from the other alts. don't let it come out of you. i always know when you guys lose the debate

Comment

like you did with Floyd, just admit it your hero is a PED cheat.
                  I don't need to admit anything when Conte can just speak the truth himself. He's under federal investigation, and HBO wouldn't challenge his role and program in cooperation with the feds. Therefore, where's HBO and affiliate's contesting what Conte said? That's technically libel! oh noess!

so easy you guys..

Comment

well seeing how Spoon or Rath rarely post since May 2015... the new alts and bandwagonim makes sense. unfortunately they still show bitterness and same style of writing from the other alts. don't let it come out of you. i always know when you guys lose the debate
                    So you don't want to answer to that one do you
                    Bbbut alt doe
                    Bbbbut bandwagonim

Hahahahaha!

Comment

So you're saying 50ml is an approved method for a masking agent? Stop combining words. You follow me around in Lil'G threads and then you try to justify Mayweather by stating things already refuted long ago. The dumb Hauser following brigade. Without Hauser's article you wouldn't even be bandwagoning on it since Kevin Iole had already stated in news three months before Hauser. Learn how propaganda works and how Iole shut Hauser down. Journalist shutting down a fiction writer.

It's ok to feel owned by Huaser. Thats how he makes money from Ali books
                      More moronic ramblings from this idiot. Even your first sentence makes zero sense, you fcuking waste of air.

Look ******, everyone in this thread who's not a Floyd fanboy believes he used. It's too much smoke not to be a fire there. Now most top fighters are on something, but they didn't name themselves boxings #1 Ped crusader, or hire testers privately so they can use with impunity while the opponent is deterred. Takes a special kind of scumbag

Comment

Working...
                      X