Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[HOT] the MOST feared fighter in boxing... guess who?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by From Russia View Post
    Calling somebody out and actually fighting him are two different things. third grader can call out Kovalev, so what?
    Do you see how ridiculous this sounds? I'm the most feared man on the planet...

See how easy it is to say? Just cuz people call me out doesn't mean I'm not.

Its like saying youre the fastest runner on earth even if you lose a bunch of races...just because you lose every race doesnt mean you're not the best ever.

Are grown men actually like this?

"most feared evar absolutely zero people will fight him! Oh these guys? The ones who have been turned down for fights? They're afraid too. Just take our word for it...yeah...everyone is scared...totally"

Is fire not hot just because you say it isnt? Lol

There are some fighters out there afraid of him... They're called the Wades of the world...aka bad fighters. It's hard to go a few days without seeing someone call him out.

Tell me he's afraid when they try to make the fight and the other person walks away..otherwise it's hard to feed an adult child like lies. None of us buy it...

Comment

i love how everyone else in the pic is black

Comment

Golovkin. It's true: Cotto ,Martinez, Chavez Jr, Froch, Ward, Jacobs, and Canelo have all in one point ducked him.

Rigo is another one. I still can't believe Santa Cruz has any fans after the shameless ducking he did.

Comment

Working...
        X