• Time
  • Show
Clear All

... big short is very bad @ss so far.

Comment

Both good movies.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
        hateful eight is growing on me. dicaprio isn't winning an oscar for revenant.

joy, the big short, burnt and trumbo also dropped.

not a bad week for new releases.
        He shouldn't. Not to be a biased Brit, but Tom Hardy was by far the better actor in this.

Comment

The hateful eight, took my time getting into it, but actually turned out to be a quality film.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Dogs! View Post
            They're not HD. Hell, it's not even DVD quality. They're watchable but not HD.
            they're dvd quality which is good enough for me.

i would watch 'em in theaters, but my audio system sounds better..

Comment

The Hateful Eight was solid. It doesn't come close to Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction, or Inglourious Basterds. And I think Django, Jackie Brown were better. But it was still good. It was like a slow burner to a major explosion. Took time getting there, but it really went nuts. I'd give it a B or B+.

I'm seeing The Revenant this weekend. Looking forward to it. Tom Hardy is the ****ing man. And let's see what DiCaprio does in his first major film since Wolf of Wall Street.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                He shouldn't. Not to be a biased Brit, but Tom Hardy was by far the better actor in this.
                agreed. he made another movie, that leaked too, Legend ... more great acting. he's like a ... more refined nic cage.

Comment

Whens a good copy of black mass going to be leaked, im dying to see that

Comment

i liked the revenant better than hateful eight. i thought hateful eight was one of tarantino's worst movies. worse than the utterly grossly overrated resevoir dogs.

and leo hasnt won an oscar because he's not jewish.

had he turned jew like a lot of these hollywood actors and actresses he would have an oscar by now.

we know who runs hollywood, gays and jews.

Comment

Working...
                    X