No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: J. Mayweather Has No Doubt Crawford Beats Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rocktx View Post
    I don't know wtf u r talkin about with Jean. U gonna have to give me a round number on that one. Also, I think u are confusing aggression with being wild. The Gamboa fight proves my point, he was gettin tagged for the first few rounds. He held is composure, figured him out and finished him. He's never slugged it out with anybody in a fight, so I don't know why u sayin that's in his nature
    You're an idiot. Who has Crawford beat? He's a good fighter but he won't beat Manny.

If Gamboa can tag you, then Pacquaio can tag you easier. And his weird angles and movements?

Lol you're dreaming if Crawford beats Pacquuao

Comment

Why is this even news worthy? Since when did a mayweather ever give Pacquiao a shot to win? Manny could be fighting a 11 year old and the Mayweathers would pick the 11 year old to beat Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        You're an idiot. Who has Crawford beat? He's a good fighter but he won't beat Manny.

If Gamboa can tag you, then Pacquaio can tag you easier. And his weird angles and movements?

Lol you're dreaming if Crawford beats Pacquuao
        What does who Crawford beat have to do with anything? I'm talkin about the bogus statements u makin about him gettin wild. I didn't say anything about him beating Pacman. I'm just pointin out how u not stating facts. u gotta make some sensible statements before you give your opinion otherwise nobody got any reason to respect your prediction

Comment

Jeff sounds like he's more confident Crawford beats Pacquiao than he was for Floyd

Be careful Jeff your nephew just fought Manny last May

You're basically shi ting on Floyd's biggest win
          Last edited by texasboi15; 12-17-2015, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Pac hasn't been out that long and the injury wasn't so bad. He'll be similar to the last version of Pac we saw.

Crawford is Pacs size. he won't be able to win by jabbing and moving around on the outside. A fighter like Crawford might actually play into Pacs hands. If the fight happened I wouldn't be surprised to see Pac koing him.

Comment

Manny has slowed down drastically over the past few years. The fire, speed and reflexes are gone. Crawford is still on the rise. I expect a Crawford win.

The 2009 version of Manny overwhelms this version of Crawford. The 2015/2016 version of Manny gets overwhelmed by Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
                just like every normal logical thinking person says the same

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
                  Jeff sounds like he's more confident Crawford beats Pacquiao than he was for Floyd

Be careful Jeff your nephew just fought Manny last May

You're basically shi ting on Floyd's biggest win
                  no he's not. he's basically saying the crawford is on another level because of his youth

Comment

We have all seen how Crawford reacts when he gets touched. Wild, right into Mannys hands.

Let him pick a firefight with Pac.

Going to end bad for Bud.
                    And when did Manny last show us this ?

Comment

Jean? His last fight? Once he got clipped he went wild. Pac eats those dudes up.

Can he stay composed with Pac for 12 rounds? Nah. He will get clipped and resort to slugging it out by nature.

Don't forget the Gamboa fight. Little Gamboa tagging him up for 4 rounds before size played in.
                      yes gamboa looked like a little kid in there and wasn't he inactive for a long time

Comment

Working...
                      X