This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
    This has to be Sparked_26 - the mention of Ivanovic just flicks a switch in the guy

http://youtu.be/T2_l_cjtIRc
    I was smashed at that game.

To be honest, I would have absolutely coated Hazard if I was asked.

Weedy little ****.

Comment

• That guy is a star though.

Drinking from 10 a.m. minimum

Comment

• I don't get how y'all don't respect Klopp.

It's liverpool, yes but Klopp is still an outstanding manager. Their players will eventually run themselves into the ground but until then, Liverpool will probably play the most exciting football in the league. Can't say they'll win the Prem cause the PL is much different than Germany but whatever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post

Basically calling Arsenal as a club, fans and players a bunch of fucking fagg0ts

Prepare to get bummed.

Hardcore.

He's saying, Arsenal plays beautiful. Passing with possession.

Whereas he likes to attack and kill off teams with no mercy.

Lucien Favre would be a better replacement to Wenger than Klopp. If you want to go by 'philosophy' of play.

They didn't call it Borussia Barcelona for no reason when Reus was there.

Comment

• The last thing i want if i'm a Liverpool fan is an egotistical/eccentric coach. You should have learned a lesson with Mourinho who only made it that long because of Abramovich money.
            Last edited by Y0@NN; 10-06-2015, 06:54 PM.

Comment

• Mourinho was so confident going to Chelsea he brought half the Porto team with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                I don't get how y'all don't respect Klopp.

It's liverpool, yes but Klopp is still an outstanding manager. Their players will eventually run themselves into the ground but until then, Liverpool will probably play the most exciting football in the league. Can't say they'll win the Prem cause the PL is much different than Germany but whatever.
                He's definitely one of the top coaches at the moment, but the way it ended at Dortmund is something that would be a cause for concern.

Very rarely does a coach/manager go out on a high note but when you still have the support of the players, fans and management and you're still failing that's pretty damming. Usually they will be booed or be under immense pressure but everyone was behind him but he couldn't turn it around.

I foresee a good start but after a year or so it will go stale again when they inevitably fail to make the champions league.

Comment

• Hummels issues a come and get me plea to Liverpool
                  http://www.theguardian.com/football/...d-mats-hummels

Comment

• Lol at FIFA thinking slapping Blatter on the wrist will stop the RICO ****storm from bringing them to ruin.

Comment

• Is Klopp even the right appointment for Liverpool?

Gonna have to completely reinvent from the possession style of play Rogers has built his squad in mind for, into the million-miles-an-hour style that he wants his teams to play. I don't think Liverpool currently have many players capable of playing that way, just as City wouldn't if he'd came to us hypothetically.

Will be entertaining either way. More entertaining than a ****ing international break anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X