No announcement yet.

Drake - ATG or GOAT?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    If Hobbits rapped this is what they **** would sound like. I cant believe *****s actually listen to this toothpaste *****s music yo. Forreal forreal. This dude wrestles kittens yo. Son probably owns a giga pet namsayin. If you slapped this dude it would probably sound like glass breakin. Son celebrated when the wicked witch got the house dropped on her b. Son probably lives in a mushshroom or some ****. Somebody needs to pour this milk dud midget mutha****a back into his Aveeno bottle n throw that **** into the ocean.
    Into his aveeno bottle!!! Ha ha ha ha!!! Now that's soft for anyone who didn't catch it!!! Ha ha ha!!!

Comment

Drake's an overrated, overexposed, b*tch made, fake ass rapper.

Comment

Comment

He's neither and won't be

Comment

lol. Dudes that rib on Drake the hardest are always the same ones singing along to his songs at the club.

Comment

The Ginger is getting smacked around like a little girl in his own thread as usual.

Comment

i personally dont like drake and i do listen to alot of different music. his voice is kinda annoying and i get the idea hes a lil slow. i also think kanye and wayne a genuises they dont even bother tryin anymore and they still make millions off people who are sooo close minded. heres something a lil better for you, enjoy.....

Comment

Working...
                X