Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is the Guerrero Mayweather press conference?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the Guerrero Mayweather press conference?

Wasn't there supposed to be one by now? I wanna hear some **** talking, more taunting like the one during the commercial shoot.

Lets step up the promotion and hype. I'm tired of seeing Mayweather promoting his shitty Rocklive photo application sponsor on facebook.

I don't believe they're doing one, for some strange reason.

The promotion is going to kick in pretty heavy in April in terms of shows.

Still, quite baffling there's not been a press conference or any face to face altercations other than the behind the scenes shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      I don't believe they're doing one, for some strange reason.

The promotion is going to kick in pretty heavy in April in terms of shows.

Still, quite baffling there's not been a press conference or any face to face altercations other than the behind the scenes shoot.
      Yeah, the fight is only like a month away and they seem to still be at the preliminary stages. You would of thought the press tour would've ensued by now before the training camps and 24/7.

And all we get is the occasional Guerrero soundbite article followed up by Mayweather Facebook updates of his cheap Rocklive sponsor.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
        Wasn't there supposed to be one by now? I wanna hear some **** talking, more taunting like the one during the commercial shoot.

Lets step up the promotion and hype. I'm tired of seeing Mayweather promoting his shitty Rocklive photo application sponsor on facebook.
        I'm pretty sure it's at Mayweather's favorite strip club. I can't remember the name but I heard he loves the place and can't stay out of there. Oh yeah I think it's called the Ramrod club

Comment

in april i think. then they do the fight camp 360

Comment

It'll begin the beginning of April in regards of whether or not there will be press conferences. Just like when floyd fought Ortiz the press conference began in August and when he fought cotto it was almost a month. I'd say the press conferences wil begin sometime between April 3 to April 10. Canelo vs trout press conference began in march and the fights April. So it'll come

Comment

Originally posted by Kingjames6 View Post
              It'll begin the beginning of April in regards of whether or not there will be press conferences. Just like when floyd fought Ortiz the press conference began in August and when he fought cotto it was almost a month. I'd say the press conferences wil begin sometime between April 3 to April 10. Canelo vs trout press conference began in march and the fights April. So it'll come
              I'm sure those press conferences were well before 5 weeks out. I'm sure both were before they even started training camp.

David Levi also said there won't be a press conference except for the pre fight one.

Comment

Weird, weird, weird - that's all I can say.

They're gonna go deep into training camp now. It's not the same as the **** talking that goes on during the press tour before camp. I wanna see a chimpout. I wanna see gutter level style taunting. Maybe even do a dig at Guerrero's wife as a low blow to attract extra heat on himself.

We need to go back to the basics. We don't need this subdued version of Mayweather in his seasoned, 'Legendary stage' of his career where his fists just do the talking.

Comment

This fight = meh

Comment

Well he is with showtime now so there would be some different in the way his fights get covered in comparison with HBO. And I think we are seeing the difference here.

Comment

Working...
                    X