No announcement yet.

Doesnt Robert Guerreros silence...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doesnt Robert Guerreros silence...

.....kinda convince you that hes finalized as Floyds opponent for #CincoDeMayweather?

it sure is deafening.

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
    .....kinda convince you that hes finalized as Floyds opponent for #CincoDeMayweather?

it sure is deafening.
    Canelo and Tim Braadley are equally silent.

Comment

i was thinking that, before and after the berto fight he wouldnt shut up and had a new article everyday. But who knows, i guess well find out in about a week

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        Canelo and Tim Braadley are equally silent.
        Canelo says very little anyway and Bradley never really talked about May much, if at all. Guerrero was told to push the May fight hard over a year ago and this is his first rest from that, coincidentally close to a supposed announcement.

Comment

Who knows?

For all we know Mayweather doesn't want to fight anyone, and Golden Boy is desperately trying to change his mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Canelo says very little anyway and Bradley never really talked about May much, if at all. Guerrero was told to push the May fight hard over a year ago and this is his first rest from that, coincidentally close to a supposed announcement.
            Canelo said he heard a floyd fight was close as well. If anything, I think the JMM win and manny not coming back until Sept. may have moved JMM up , even though no one wants either fight, no one REALLY wants JMM 2.

But this is prize fighting

Comment

To be honest,I think Floyd might be dangling a carrot in front of 2 or 3 fighters and their all just waiting for his decision

Comment

Well Dan Rafael stated again today in his chat that Guerrero is the leading candidate and who he believes will be the opponent will be on 5/4.

Comment

all signs point to guerrero. Hes not a blockbuster opponent but having canelo vs trout on the undercard and maybe broner vs burns on there as well and its a great card.

Comment

Robert The Ghost will stop Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                    X