Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum on Pacquiao's Health, Staging Marquez Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know what who cares, let them fight again. Let all the whiny crybaby ***** Pacfans beg for a 5th fight. Nothing will change the fact that in 4 fights, Pac still has yet to convincingly beat JMM, period. Nothing will change the fact the he got his ass knocked out and embarrassed for all the world to see, I love it. I love that the world cried and was shocked, because this is what all of you have created with your fanatical worshipping of Pac. You made him out to be more than he is and anyone who said or did anything against Pac was vilified. So it is a great thing he got KTFO, great for the sport and great for JMM. Pac is done, so everyone keep hoping and yelling Pac will rise again! Bull****, he is done. He has pretty much lost 3 fights in a row now, one by brutal KO. So pick his opponents carefully and keep him far away from Rios, Floyd, Canelo, Broner, etc. I hope JMM retires and does not even give Manny the satisfaction of a a 5th fight personally.

Comment

So many Floydiots in every thread. They act like like it was their coward hero beat Pacquiao. lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Berges View Post
        Haha you mean the likes of the great Ronnie " fighter of the decade" Nathiel? The only ones who choose to disregard Marquez win are mostly butt hurt fans like yourself and check hooker. And fine let Marquez give Pac another chance to redeem himself, but now Pac must fight at 138 and see if his man enough to level the playing field. You honesty think Pac would give that advantage to Marquez cause lets face it, at this point that would be a big advantage to Marquez.
        no ...ronnie has nothing but praise to give jmm..im talking about yahoo sports , maxboxing , espn , etc who are criticing jmm's move on why he hired heredia...

Comment

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
          So many Floydiots in every thread. They act like like it was their coward hero beat Pacquiao. lmao
          it's called piggybacking on the win ....when the truth is floyd fans have really no room to talk ...

Comment

It
            Originally posted by puga View Post
            no ...ronnie has nothing but praise to give jmm..im talking about yahoo sports , maxboxing , espn , etc who are criticing jmm's move on why he hired heredia...
            They should be criticizing Arum for not wanting to do tests. Nothing but bitter butt hurt fools that don't want to give Marquez his rightful does. The rest of the world and even most Filipinos have given Marquez his respects I don't know why any other butt hurt fan opinion should even matter. Don't take it the wrong way Puga but seriously all this bitterness isn't gonna change the fact that Marquez is just the better fighter of the two. Hands down Pacquiao is the one with the better resume if it makes you feal any better. Honesty Marquez is my favorite fighter but the way he layed Pac out left a bitter taste in my mouth.
            Last edited by El Malo.; 12-13-2012, 09:27 PM.

Comment

no ...ronnie has nothing but praise to give jmm..
              Does he refer to him in every article as "Champion of the Decade Juan Manuel Marquez?" If not then he should.

Comment

Originally posted by lilducer22 View Post
                i like how people like saying manny was winning up until the knock out, manny was winning by only ONE POINT there was still 6 rounds left and who knows how that would of gone. then they say oh he had marquez hurt, yea he also had him worst in the 1st round of their first fight and he STILL couldnt finish marquez so what does that say? they just need to stop fighting each other, there was only a one point difference so they were still pretty even!!! this last fight had to end in a knockout and it did!
                Superb post, that it exactly right.

Comment

40 years old and just got the biggest win of of carreer bar none ..marquez needs to shut his critiques (not me ) the victory was no fluke
                  HAHAHA

Trust me, the only critics Marquez has are a couple of whiney pac-clowns.

Comment

i assume you havent been reading boxing articles huh? some are sayin it was fluke , lucky punch , lucky win, some are talking peds, memo hereia (not me ) but thats whats goin on right now...if jmm beast pac again , he eliminates all that talk
                    LOL there are a couple of silly kids who are still crying, but nobody who understands boxing would say that.

This is gonna kill ya, so you better take a seat......

If Marquez retires now, and he probably will, he will live the rest of his life in Mexico, being constantly reminded on a daily basis of how he beat Pacquiao 4 times finishing with a 6 round destruction.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
                      You know what who cares, let them fight again. Let all the whiny crybaby ***** Pacfans beg for a 5th fight. Nothing will change the fact that in 4 fights, Pac still has yet to convincingly beat JMM, period. Nothing will change the fact the he got his ass knocked out and embarrassed for all the world to see, I love it. I love that the world cried and was shocked, because this is what all of you have created with your fanatical worshipping of Pac. You made him out to be more than he is and anyone who said or did anything against Pac was vilified. So it is a great thing he got KTFO, great for the sport and great for JMM. Pac is done, so everyone keep hoping and yelling Pac will rise again! Bull****, he is done. He has pretty much lost 3 fights in a row now, one by brutal KO. So pick his opponents carefully and keep him far away from Rios, Floyd, Canelo, Broner, etc. I hope JMM retires and does not even give Manny the satisfaction of a a 5th fight personally.
                      Cannot agree with you more why should there be a fifth fight pacquiao said he wanted to leave no doubt marquez was saying he was robbed in their previous meetings and said he didn't want to put it in the hands of the judges marquez capitilized in vintage fashion I think this is closure and after the fight pac even wore the tee finished buisness when in fact it was marquez who finished buisness.

Comment

Working...
                      X