No announcement yet.

G00gle users beware

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
    I don't see a problem with this. I want them to correct my mistakes lol makes my life easier. If they are letting me use their services for FREE then I don't give a crap how much information they collect.

You should look into how much information your local grocery store is keeping on you for marketing and research purposes if you are genuinely worried about companies taking private information.
    As a practice I do not use my real anything at grocery stores {those little damn cards} or online for anything ...

I used to work for a company called Sungard Availability and once I discovered how much customer information was available to those that had access or the know-how -- I stopped immediately sharing anything online. Because one day, guaranteed, I will be able to type in just a fraction of your real name and g00gle will do the rest for me.

Once I find out your real name and address and if you're working, I can now case your house to determine your daily patterns. Once I have that ... I pull up a moving truck and help myself to all your home contents while you're working.
    I know that sounds funny and bizarre .... but that is only one example of what someone can do with too much information. I can also, apply for credit cards using your name and get that 60" flat aquos TV I've had my eye on ... all thanks to google.

Comment

Working...
    X