• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
    the white man owned the black man.

Brings back good memories.
    go watch rush hour you racist fuuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      OK. As for paying attention. You did see the man on the ground at the begining of the vid right(Flat on the ground might I not add, which is a very defenseless position to be in. I suggest you look up search and seizure/detainee operations so that you can see what I'm saying)???????? He could've been subdued right then and there bruh, with minimal force used by the officers I'm I not correct??????? They are the professionals in this situation and have been trained accordingly.

The individual that was laid out(And rightfully so since he aggressed the officers), was wrong in all aspects, as 1. He was clearly under the influence in public. And 2. He came at the officers.

The EMS responders were wrong in letting the officers improperly handle a patient(The aggresser became a patient once he was subdued/unconscious), they were responsible for rendering proper medical attention to him and failed to do so.

Hope all that explains my view point a little more clearly.

See above Meat homie.
      the EMT was helpless at that point. do you want them to have an argument with the cops on proper stretch bed procedures? EMT had nothing to do with this. ill tell you whos wrong, the high idiot that charged towards the officers.

Comment

Originally posted by dj MEATŪ View Post
        the EMT was helpless at that point. do you want them to have an argument with the cops on proper stretch bed procedures? EMT had nothing to do with this. ill tell you whos wrong, the high idiot that charged towards the officers.
        We're gonna end it here Meat. You're not reading obviously, nor are you looking at the situation rationally IMO. Everyone has a responsibility bruh, and you're overlooking everyone's responsibility except the assailant's.

Comment

Working...
        X