Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 07-10-2019, 02:16 AM #1
Up and Comer

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Ricky12 is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,056.40
Total Points: 6,904.40
Default Daniel Dubois v Nathan Gorman

Really looking forward to this one this Saturday.

Dubois has the power but Gorman(Tyson Fury cousin) has the skills and speed.Reminds me a bit of the Wilder/Fury fight.

My head and heart says Dubois may take it as he has devastating power.Having said that Gorman will prove a tough ask for Dubois and I can see Gorman hurting Dubois?
Ricky12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-10-2019, 07:05 AM #2
Contender

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Justintimothyko is just really niceJustintimothyko is just really niceJustintimothyko is just really niceJustintimothyko is just really nice
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 7,079.19

Dubois DEFINETELY has the edge in power. Gorman has just about every other advantage. Gorman by close decision in an exciting fight.
Justintimothyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 07:52 AM #3
Interim Champion

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
TheCleaner is a splendid one to beholdTheCleaner is a splendid one to beholdTheCleaner is a splendid one to beholdTheCleaner is a splendid one to beholdTheCleaner is a splendid one to beholdTheCleaner is a splendid one to beholdTheCleaner is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,302.57
Total Points: 9,048.22

Gormans wife has just given birth today, don't doubt it'll be a factor as he's in London and they're in Manchester. I had him tipped to beat dubois as I think he's quite robotic and not necessarily even that powerful, thudding but not snapping. His interviews too, the guy has zero charisma, not that that makes a boxer, but if I follow guys interviews between their fights, it's good when they have summit to say.

He won't even get to see them I don't think till after the fight, that could make him go one of two ways. One, distracted and get clipped. Two, realise if he beats dubois he's making the best start to a potentially lucrative run, securing his families future, so is ultra focussed and determined

Last edited by TheCleaner; 07-10-2019 at 06:02 PM.
TheCleaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 05:21 PM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 779 Post(s)
The D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 24,917.54

Since the fight's not happening in a quarry or mineshaft and the purse isn't 30 dead rabbits and a 12 year old virgin, I'm going with Dubois
The D3vil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 05:26 PM #5
Contender

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
tophat1 is a jewel in the roughtophat1 is a jewel in the roughtophat1 is a jewel in the roughtophat1 is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 6,605.41

Good domestic showdown. I think Dubois will overpower him . points win
tophat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 06:33 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1323 Post(s)
VatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,335.46
Total Points: 56,593.95
i like ur avatar - zab191 Thanks for the stream! - mathed No Message - mathed 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky12 View Post
Really looking forward to this one this Saturday.

Dubois has the power but Gorman(Tyson Fury cousin) has the skills and speed.Reminds me a bit of the Wilder/Fury fight.

My head and heart says Dubois may take it as he has devastating power.Having said that Gorman will prove a tough ask for Dubois and I can see Gorman hurting Dubois?
Does he really have devastating power? Don't get me wrong, I know he's a big puncher but I'm not sure he's got that big one punch KO power....only time will tell.

Btw...what's Gorman's chin like? Has he ever been tested??
VatoMulatto is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2019, 02:31 AM #7
Up and Comer

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Ricky12 is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,056.40
Total Points: 6,904.40

Quote:
Originally Posted by VatoMulatto View Post
Does he really have devastating power? Don't get me wrong, I know he's a big puncher but I'm not sure he's got that big one punch KO power....only time will tell.

Btw...what's Gorman's chin like? Has he ever been tested??
I think Dubois does have great power.Look what he done last night to Gorman. A fight I expected to be much closer. Dubois power rocked Gorman and took the early confidence out of him.After the knockdown Gorman was'nt the same?
Ricky12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2019, 06:31 AM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1323 Post(s)
VatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,335.46
Total Points: 56,593.95
i like ur avatar - zab191 Thanks for the stream! - mathed No Message - mathed 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky12 View Post
I think Dubois does have great power.Look what he done last night to Gorman. A fight I expected to be much closer. Dubois power rocked Gorman and took the early confidence out of him.After the knockdown Gorman was'nt the same?
Yeah he looked great last night. I'm also impressed with his jab that sets up everything.
VatoMulatto is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
daniel, dubois, gorman, nathan