Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-03-2019, 01:05 PM #11
Lieutenant

Quoted: 6429 Post(s)
JimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 848,929.20
Total Points: 951,284.33
I'M PLEASED YOU APPRECIATE GUUD WIIINE - Monaco Slim HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim cheers - -Kev- might need these for the old hag - Shaolin Sword No Message - anthonydavid11 
Good luck with Power Ball and Mega Ball tickets. Good life is just around the corner - siablo14 White is right - Rudyo Schooling em - ΣNΣMY Love your posts - 1bad65 take one for the team - Ogecca MaMa 
Mental chess at it's finest...and on one of the site's most annoying trolls - 1bad65 Thanks for posting - man down 

I absolutely feel sorry for him, he had the world by the balls and was the heir apparent. He looked the part physically, conducted himself with grace, and just came off as a very likable guy. And for him to get sparked out by not Wilder, Fury, or even Jarell Miller, but by this guy,

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Is totally embarrassing.
JimRaynor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-03-2019, 01:06 PM #12
Lieutenant

Quoted: 6429 Post(s)
JimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 848,929.20
Total Points: 951,284.33
I'M PLEASED YOU APPRECIATE GUUD WIIINE - Monaco Slim HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim cheers - -Kev- might need these for the old hag - Shaolin Sword No Message - anthonydavid11 
Good luck with Power Ball and Mega Ball tickets. Good life is just around the corner - siablo14 White is right - Rudyo Schooling em - ΣNΣMY Love your posts - 1bad65 take one for the team - Ogecca MaMa 
Mental chess at it's finest...and on one of the site's most annoying trolls - 1bad65 Thanks for posting - man down 

Quote:
Originally Posted by famicommander View Post
Yeah, the poor guy only made tens of millions of dollars in his 3+ year reign as heavyweight champion of the world. Truly, the darkest of days.

Meanwhile I return to my glorious life working in a warehouse.
Best comment of the year.
JimRaynor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 01:14 PM #13
The Truth Hurts

Quoted: 4455 Post(s)
sicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,598.12
Total Points: 94,301.25
good posts, here's a gift. - chiguy91 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - CTC JOHNNY CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 

I won't say I'm a "Non Fan" at all, I watched his entire QUESTIONABLE Olympic Gold Medal Run and every one of his Pro Fights so I like AJ BUT the people around him (Eddie Hearn) and some of his Fans are the f#cking WORSE!

So yes I do feel for AJ himself but I am laughing at Eddie and the EXTREME AJ Male Groupies who got arrogant over the last few months and thought AJ was this Unbeatable GOD! They deserved to be HUMBLED far more than AJ does and that is what is happening right now. What they WISHED on Wilder...HAPPENED TO AJ!

AJ will be fine and will bounce back BUT he needs to get himself right mentally. Stop letting Eddie talk you into doing things you don't want to do AJ! You owe Eddie NOTHING, you're the talent, you're the one making him and his daddy A LOT of money and allowing their company to get this big deals with DAZN and SKY SPORTS that is off the back of AJ. If AJ doesn't want to fight in America then he SHOULDN'T but he probably did it for Hearn and to fulfill his GREED and to satisfy DAZN so he can make HIS MONEY.

Could explain why his Father Robert Joshua was trying to whip Eddie Hearn ASS after the fight because his son was FORCED out their as you can see because he NEVER looked comfortable even from the Ring Walk to standing around waiting for the National Anthems to finish

Last edited by sicko; 06-03-2019 at 01:17 PM.
sicko is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
fans, feel, him?, sort