arya stark > Daenerys Targaryen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      People need to stop denying that Arya is the best character on the show and in the books. Just accept it and enjoy her awesomeness.
      This is true, her segments are the most enjoyable, show has gotten a little too slow paced at the moment but it's all about Arya and Tyrion.

Comment

She's just a kid......op must be a Muslim?

In all seriousness, am I the only one who thinks arya has put on a lot of weight on her face? I don't know about you, but I'm manning my harpoon for when that whale decides to surface...

Comment

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post

In all seriousness, am I the only one who thinks arya has put on a lot of weight on her face? I don't know about you, but I'm manning my harpoon for when that whale decides to surface...
          Yeah that was noticeable, but then oddly enough she looked like she lost weight in the last episode

Comment

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
            Yeah that was noticeable, but then oddly enough she looked like she lost weight in the last episode
            she is a growing child she bound to fluctuate in weight and size.

Comment

People need to stop denying that Arya is the best character on the show and in the books. Just accept it and enjoy her awesomeness.
              This..........

Comment

Just a kid? I could legally fuck her. I'd pierce her red smile with my Needle if ya catch my drift

Comment

She's second only to Jaime Lannister in terms of overall awesomeness.

"There are no men like me....Only me."

Comment

War ARYA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                      You game of thrones guys have got ****ing problems

I mean I like the show but jeez some of you are obsessed
                      I really don't understand the obsession with that show, but oh well, to each its own.

Comment

Working...
                      X